Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:44:06 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy Halloween! 2022  (Read 2351 times)
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2022, 06:32:52 am »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy 4th of July to everyone on EZ! We'll be running the Halloween events through July 4th. Enjoy.

For Akkadius & Rent,
        -Draca
              EZ Admin Team

Halloween Event  -   RUNNING!
Loot  -  DOUBLED!
Credits  - OPENED AND DOUBLED!

You have unwittingly opened the time rift and allowed me to enter your domain. I should thank you for this, but you are just a simple fool and knew not what your actions would bring. Do you know now what time it is? It is time for me to make an example of you for all this world to witness. Your lifeless corpse will hang from stakes, a reminder of how easily I can sweep your world's inhabitants aside.

"The disciples of Nexus report it has been engulfed in darkness and a spell has been casted upon it.
Meanwhile a strange rift has appeared..."

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:16:22 pm by Draca » Logged

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 08:24:10 am »

thanks mate !

Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 01:46:41 pm »

Thanks Draca
Ginge
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 03:11:13 pm »

Thanks Jefe, can you turn zone pulls back on, kk thx...

Tank
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 07:10:08 pm »

Awesome woohoo!! Zps on? (cough lol)  Thanks, Draca!  Wink
Otto

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 10:56:25 am »

Without ZP it's just not the same level of fun. I waited a long time for HW and just can't bring myself to log in for it.

clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 12:02:26 pm »

Would it be possible to consider slightly increasing the boss chain spawn rate?  A few people in my guild, are going through this event for the first time.  It's exciting, rewards are great, but the boss chains really feel a bit lacking.  Most of them are likely going to go through this event without having obtained enough key stones for a single final boss (despite having the gear to easily pull the entire zone and plenty of rest time between repop).  It's fine if not, just putting that out there.  Or looking at alternative methods of increasing keystone access without enabling ZP.
Ginge
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 12:30:53 pm »

Just constant disconnects for me this time round, no matter how many mobs I pull, 1 or 80 of them 8/10 times the zone discos...Also when it disconnects and you come back, you aren't in the realm you were in so your toons can't come and join you, you end up in some limbo realm that doesn't exist.

Tank
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 12:44:30 pm by Tankus » Logged
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 02:11:34 pm »

Just constant disconnects for me this time round, no matter how many mobs I pull, 1 or 80 of them 8/10 times the zone discos...Also when it disconnects and you come back, you aren't in the realm you were in so your toons can't come and join you, you end up in some limbo realm that doesn't exist.

Tank

Yeah I noticed the limbo realm thing.. makes accidentally gating really suck Cheesy

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)