Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 12:21:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Updates 10 03 10  (Read 40152 times)
Murrjok
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 01:25:59 pm »

These new " Fixes " have got the be the dumbest ideas i have ever seen. Ever. I stop playing for a bit and it just looks like more bottlenecks added. Glad i aint coming back.

More and More it just seems to Tailor to Higher ended people only. This is an obvious move to Keep new players Discouraged and population down. And keep new players out of higher end zones. Being FG and CG a requirement to advance your epics should have..

A. A SHORTER quest chain due to the fact the rewards aint that great.

-or-

B. Better Rewards for an Endgame goal.

Too many more of these " fixes " will result in loss of population i hope your aware of this. Your players are already Discouraged enough.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 03:26:14 pm »

RE: velks
If you feel guilty about stealing the xp guys xp while looking for SCHW...and they are level 47+ group them while you go nuts killing the spiders. I am sure they will appreciate the free xp. Its what I have been doing.

Trinity

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 04:17:47 pm »

Hadden is not been fixed Hunter. He still is about 1hr spawn, I been here for almost 3 hours and hes only spawned 2 times and both was fishing poles no FBE. So please fix it to 30min and 50% thank you.
Lored

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2010, 04:24:37 pm »

Funkinmofo: +1 for the suggestion, definitely a good idea as it'll help them level and will hopefully allow them to make friends here on EZ. I'll be following it Smiley
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2010, 05:06:48 pm »

Anyone remember grinds on Live? Getting keyed? Getting Epic'd? Raiding ALL NIGHT hoping the guild leader will grats you on 1 item? Yup, thats been everquest.

on live we had end game content to look forward to which made the grind worth it.

on EZ content ends after T2, it's all grind grind grind again all the way to the end, doesn't make it much fun.

Add content to the end game and none of this will be an issue, the gripe people have is that the only content in the game has turned into a grind, instead of the grind being the road to the end game.

No end game = no justification for grind.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:14:13 pm by Rostam » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 08:53:35 pm »

Hadden is not been fixed Hunter. He still is about 1hr spawn, I been here for almost 3 hours and hes only spawned 2 times and both was fishing poles no FBE. So please fix it to 30min and 50% thank you.

(EDIT): Miscalculated Hadden, respawn was 3600 and half hour is suppose to be 1800. See screenshots if anything else is missing.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:57:27 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 09:01:15 pm »

Will continue to revamp LDoN and Guild Quest. I realize this weekend seems like the nerf weekend. Some things needed to be done. I get as much done in my 1 day off as I can.

If anyone doesn't like it here, then there ARE other servers to play on.

EZ Server will continue to add (or fix) a little bit each week as it always has done for the least 3 years. Rules, drops, graphics, etc are not set in stone. This server is still a work in progress, and isn't finished yet. I appreciate everyones beta testing it for me! =)

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010, 09:03:15 pm »

Oh yeah, after I'm content with LDoN and Guild Quest fixes, we have plans for LDoN v2, which will be dungeon levels 7-10 and require PoD / PoG geared players to (edit - not enter) to survive, or of course grouping up if lower geared. It will have Jewelry that you can rank up into the thousands of HPs, similar to what our original LDoN was 2 1/2 years ago if anyone remembers. Its another style of ranking up gear. And yes, its a grind, but it'll add many k's worth of hp's to your stats. Later on to-do list after fixing current stuff.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2010, 09:10:08 pm »

SCHW will be 1/25 chance off both Frienzied Spiders in Velketor after next reboot. Edits are already made. This is up from 1/100 chance.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Boraxo

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2010, 09:20:38 pm »

SCHW will be 1/25 chance off both Frienzied Spiders in Velketor after next reboot. Edits are already made. This is up from 1/100 chance.
Thank you.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »

Decided to make Hadden 900 second respawn instead of 1800 seconds. And yes, by mistake, it was 3600 second respawn before cause I mistakenly took that for half hour, my bad.

Hadden should be easy now. (After reboot of course)

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2010, 09:32:51 pm »

Big time thanks. Greatly appreciate what you do, especially on your day off.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2010, 09:38:52 pm »

Increased Avatar of Hell chance to drop pages from 5% to 10% since he drops 2 pages (9+10). Effective after reboot.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2010, 09:41:37 pm »

Made Shadow, the Epic 3.5 Boss, a 1 hour respawn instead of 4 hour respawn.

I better stop doing edits for tonight before the entire EZ Server becomes just too easy.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 09:57:11 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2010, 09:54:47 pm »

Thanks

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 48