Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 05:25:22 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Practice Dummy for Parsing please  (Read 3299 times)
Drezden

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:39:43 pm »

I started doing some last nite with my 3.0 rogue and zerker to see what their DPS was like and to turn in my logs here for Hunter to see and check.

What I'd like to see is a practice dummy that cant be killed and does not turn to face you when attacked. The only way I can truly test my rogue is to use my warrior to keep the dummy taunted.

The highest dummy I found was in the FG,as the one in chambersb is less HP/Regen. Is there one I'm missing? The one in the FG died in 84 sec,not really long enough to get a good parse.

Also how should I do these parses to be the most accurate? Buffed,disc or no disc,etc? The way I have been doing is like a typical fight,Buffs from buff bot,self hastes and disc I'd use during fights also with my boxes logged in.

I mean Hunter asked for parses to check on DPS,but I have yet to see one posted,but I sure see a lot of complaints lol.

How should I post these parses? The entire log from EQ or dump something from gamparse? New to gamparse  so any help be appreciated ! Thanks
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:52:06 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 02:21:49 pm »

Forego the dummy request haha. The one in with MoW is super buffed and does not turn to face.

Thanks parsing away wee....
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678