Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:01:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tiered Secondary Gear  (Read 9220 times)
Fumor

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2012, 12:28:25 am »

I've search the forums for this info to no avail.  What I'm wanting is info on the secondary slots obviously.

*Average HP per tier.  (such as Qvic pieces give xxx about hp).

*Names if they are consistent. (such as t1 drops Fallen Lord pieces)(not sure if that is the correct name).

*This piece in this tier has this clicky(such as the shoulder slot Fallen Lord piece has an Iksar Illusion).

I've seen posts about the main armor slots,  but nothing on the secondary slots.

Any info will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:31:18 am by Fumor » Logged
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 08:05:18 am »

I am also definitely curious about range slot. My t4 war still has a 245 hp bow from qvic.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:31:03 am »

I am also definitely curious about range slot. My t4 war still has a 245 hp bow from qvic.

2 words...  Assassin's Quest

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 09:58:18 am »

Qvic gear is for the most part old Demiplane gear.....so you'll see all 300 to 375 hp items. Tacvi has no secondary items. T1, as you've stated, is Fallen Lords gear. Its mask, earrings, rings, neck, shield, shoulders. Tier one is Battle, Magi and Balance, for melee, casters and hybrids respectively, though any can wear. The Tier one is typically 1K hps/500 mana on Battle, 1K mana 500 hps on Magi and 750/750 on balance. Tier 2 is Fallen Lord of War, Unity and Arch magi....with typically War items running 1500 hps/750 mana, Unity 1K/1K and arch magi 1500 mana /750 hps (though rings seem to be better hps/mana). One nice thing about these items is that the regen for hps and mana is one HELL of a lot higher than the T1. Many pieces of T2 gear are usually 100 hp regen for war, 100 mana for arch magi, and 50/50 for Unity.

And, as Brok said, the assassins quest is probably the best range item out there. First level is
AC: 52
Effect: Anger III (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: Instant) (Level 70)
STR: +25 STA: +25 AGI: +25 DEX: +25 WIS: +25 INT: +25 CHA: +25 HP: +500 MANA: +500 Endurance: +355
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +25 SV COLD: +25 SV MAGIC: +25 SV POISON: +25
Attack: +41
Kick DMG: +50
Mana Regeneration: +5
Accuracy: +21
Stun Resist: +6%
Wind Instruments: 27 (+170%)

level 5 is

AC: 60
Effect: Anger III (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: Instant) (Level 70)
STR: +45 STA: +45 AGI: +45 DEX: +45 WIS: +45 INT: +45 CHA: +45 HP: +4700 MANA: +4700 Endurance: +355
SV FIRE: +45 SV DISEASE: +45 SV COLD: +45 SV MAGIC: +45 SV POISON: +45
Attack: +45
Kick DMG: +250
Mana Regeneration: +47
Accuracy: +25
Stun Resist: +10%
Wind Instruments: 27 (+170%)
Required level of 70.
WT: 0.0 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

You get the idea Cheesy

Right click is ranged agro blast. Great to pull with.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:48:30 am by mpano66 » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Gilthanas

EZ > EQ Live

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 01:36:31 pm »

Niiice. I was wondering what that 'kill quest' was all about but I never looked into it. Thanks for the detailed guide!
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 03:18:12 pm »

I don't know about it being the best range out there.
Any of the qvic range drops accept a 1k hp aug bringing the item to 1350k hp. The scepter does not accept that so you need a lvl 3 or 4 scepter which is just way too much effort.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 03:19:34 pm »

Worth the effort and then some, for the clicky alone

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
stad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 05:24:38 am »

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1760.0

thought here were numbers for each armor set.
But box.net temporary down

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 02:49:36 pm »

Any of the qvic range drops accept a 1k hp aug bringing the item to 1350k hp. The scepter does not accept that so you need a lvl 3 or 4 scepter which is just way too much effort.

Exactly the reason WoW exists.  If you want easy with no time commitment, EQ has never been the game for you...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 04:36:19 pm »

Exactly the reason WoW exists.  If you want easy with no time commitment, EQ has never been the game for you...

++11111111

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 11:23:05 pm »

Exactly the reason WoW exists.  If you want easy with no time commitment, EQ has never been the game for you...
Out of line here guy, it's simply not worth it for the time invested. You don't need it to progress. So take your wow statement and shove it. Might want to think about someone's statement before you stereotype. And you too Fug.

Krolsh

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 12:25:12 am »

Im just wondering if assassing quest and scepter quest are 2 names for same thing
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 06:08:35 am »

yes

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 11:32:23 pm »

I stated my opinion guy,
Someone asked what the best ranged slot item was to replace a Qvic item.
your reading comprehension could use some brushing up,
this is what was asked in reference to ranged
not what was the best ranged slot.

Brickhouse said it was the best range out there, and he is right. I misspoke myself by saying its not the best but I believe I clarified my statement. I merely stated my opinion and you lash out without provocation.

You said 4-5 hours was too much time to start on a quest for the best ranged item on EZ
your putting your spin on what I said to be misleading.
I said
The scepter does not accept that so you need a lvl 3 or 4 scepter which is just way too much effort.
I could have added "imo" but I don't think that would have made a difference to you.

I have boxed the scepter quest to get the level one clicky so I am familiar with how long it takes to do, 4 - 5 hours to get level one seems about right, now multiply that by 16 to get a level 5 and you have 60 + hours. of course this is dependent on gear + char etc...

If you find the process of playing the game that Hunter designs for us to be too hard, too boring, or too time consuming, then I stand by my suggestion that games like WoW offer faster gratification.

I guess I could just quote your entire post and expose misinterpretation and what not, but now that I think about it, your simply not worth it. post away, I am over your pixels.

I apologize to the forum for providing fodder for the troll and any negativity that I may have brought.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053