Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 12:24:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server guide 1.5 to PoD  (Read 28378 times)
Hagoth

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:36:47 pm »

I've been gathering information about progression on the server for awhile now and I though I would share. I only have up to PoD because that's how far I've progressed. If anyone wants to they can download it and make any changes or additions they want. I tried to give credit to everyone I used as a source. If I used something you wrote and didn't give you credit let me know and I can give you credit.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ar5bwp4A-OXxdE5WRGVWSm0tQjgwU3FEdFZZdC1vU3c&hl=en

I've tried to update this somewhat, new version : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApPKuxzmULqYdEgtNVA2Wk9PR3A1T0ZZMGpRdXRjZ3c&hl=en_US

Credits to Kuniko for the epic 3.5 info and Hagoth for everything else.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:33:15 pm by Hagoth » Logged
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:15:30 pm »

NICE compilation! I found a couple slight errors or some things that may seem a little unclear to a complete noob, so I'd like to offer edits to the things I noticed in case you wanna make this thing as near-perfect as you can get it. Don't take offense =P was just thinking of using this to give to any of my buddies who get into the game in the future and wanna make sure I don't get the same questions over and over.

Quick edits for ya:

- Epic 2.0 and LDoN tab - You should change line for where it says "Bosses always drop a 50 credit coin" to "Bosses always drop a 50 credit coin on levels 2-5, and Bosses have a 5% chance to drop a 50 credit coin on level 6"

Reference:

LDoN 6 has the bosses reduced chance of loot. The charm upgrades off LDoN 6 bosses are now 1% drop, points 5%, and illusion cards 25%. This is to reduce the amount of high level players hording the bosses, so low level players can kill bosses for their Epic 2.0 Quest.

-Hunter

- Epic 2.0 and LDoN tab - Line 9 might want to mention receiving a key that allows you to warp to any level after handing in a descent stone to the Gatekeeper at level 5. You explain it fairly well on line 16, but still might want to make mention of receiving a key.

- Epic 2.0 and LDoN tab - Line 17 may want to make mention that after you turn in your first 4 illusion cards, you can hand back the illusions to the quest dude if you don't want it and he'll give you another one. Once you reach the Vah Shir illusion though, you'll need to hand in the Vah Shir illusion AND 1 more illusion card to start the cycle all over.

- Epic 2.0 and LDoN tab - Line 19 .... I've never seen a charm drop on any level other than the one "assigned" to it. Maybe someone can verify this information.

- Epic 2.5 tab - Line 1 might mention smashing barrels to get the keys required to open the chests.

- Epic 3.0 and Qvic tab - GREAT JOB HERE! I'm liking the chart that gives gems/patterns for gear. If you would like to add to this tab, might want to throw this in there: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=902.0

- Fighters-Casters tab - Didn't wanna look through it =P but good format!

- PoD tab - Maybe you could add a map detailing the 4 tikis and explain which crystal goes to which tiki (I believe there was a map of this lurking around the forums, but I couldn't find it within like 5 mins so I gave up haha). Also, a mention of the Rot Bot would be handy =)

Great job! Thanks for the effort =)

Hagoth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 03:20:48 pm »

Thanks I made the corrections you mentioned. no worries this is just something I've been using because I got tired of searching for different threads here.
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 03:45:48 pm »

Good thing you did, too. I know I'm gonna use it as a reference not only for myself, but I'll suggest anyone I know to have a look at it as well =)

Thanks!

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 07:05:11 pm »

After 17 or so toons through 3.0, i know pretty much everything by heart now, but this is an amazing job of getting everything together in a neat fashion!  I know where i'm going when i have a brain fart.

Thanks =)
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 04:29:45 pm »

Just to clear things up on your CG tab, Najena does not always drop the robe
Hagoth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:34 am »

Thanks just made the change.
Temuli

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 05:00:50 pm »

Question on this extract from the Epic 2.0 and LDoN tab:

"Tsukasa will also take Illusionist cards 4 at a time for a random illusion item, which can be given back to him for another random illusion item until you get a Vah Shir illusion then you need to hand in the Vah Shir illusion and one illusionist card."   

Apologies for ignorance, but why do you need to do this?         
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 05:34:22 pm »

there just for fun

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
stad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 01:54:17 am »

was the fire elemental disguise not handy for something?

oh and air elemental is handy for boss time sceptre fights to not pushed back
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:56:15 am by stad » Logged

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 09:38:04 pm »

they are mostly used for annoying people in nexus Tongue

but, some have bonuses..

fire ele. has a small damage shield.
imp form gives levitate.
all the race ones give their racial bonuses, troll regen, ogre stun resist, ultravision etc..
some like wolf/werewolf gives small ATK bonus.

gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 10:17:41 am »

I usually try to get 3 illusions on most of my toons: 
Fire for the DS, Water for EB, and Air for levitate.  It is nice that these can be clicked at level 1, and on others. 
Dontee

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

this post is awesome, thank you.
Temuli

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 05:45:50 am »

What's the ultimate reward for this after handing in the Vah Shir illusion and one illusionist card?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 06:39:44 pm »

There is no ultimate reward, you just get another random illusion item.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)