Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 01:56:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: pick up raid 3/5/11  (Read 9941 times)
whatzizface

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2011, 01:43:25 am »

Ok folks hears the deal for the T5 pick up raid is this"everyone in zone will group up with their own folks friends and whatever, kill whatever they want and try to spawn and kill bosses as long as everyone in the zone is in the raid we will all get credit for the kill towards the 5.0 epic hence nothing to lose everything to gain. If my guild kills a boss you will get credit and if you kill a boss we will too. Whoever kills the boss will keep the loot not by raid but by who makes the kill (group/guild/whatever) Its more of a thing to get credit for 5.0 than anything else. Along with killing the zone we as a raid will try to map the spawning mobs to find out what spawns what. So that when you as a guild/group/whatever go back you will have a guideline on what to kill to get what. For any questions please ask in game and invites to raid pls send tell to lordlarwin. Thanks for your interest!!!

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 02:54:44 am »

Yay!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 08:02:57 am »

Please post your findings from the event, when doing so include the following:

• Number of Characters in zone
  • How many named are spawned and killed
  • % of the zone that was cleared
  • Any bugs that are found, i.e. zone crashes, mobs that don't respond as expected, pathing or sticking in geometry
  • Items that dropped

Will try to attend to capture the information, however, the start time is late so may not be able to attend.

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:20:37 am »

sweet! i love this. I'll try and get online asap

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 04:08:39 pm »

Ever watch the Youtube video of the first dropping of the sleeper and wish you could have been there with hundreds of people working together to accomplish a single goal? Well heres your chance to join with the rest of the folks on the server to get flagged for the 5.0 epic's(which in my book seems pretty darn hard with 100 bosses and all). Hopefully we will be able to put together 70 some odd people to wipe out the zone and pop bosses. With each trash kill the randomness will go down for a boss pop's and the more frequently the bosses will pop, and will snowball till the zone is wiped out. I have heard the concerns about zone stability and all and what do we have to lose? If the zone cannot handle it and crashes yes it will be irratating and hunter will see what needs to be done to fix it so we can make this happen, If not tonight when the zone gets fixed so that we can. Hunter wants teamwork between people on the server To beat this zone and their will be no better way of doing it than a server wide pick up raid to kill off everything. If you have a 4.0 epic guy that doesnt have the hps to fight a willowwisp and cannot swim you will be welcome to come to if for nothing else of trying to keep track of what pops what mob and where the mob spawns and what he drops. If we fail in our endevour it shouldnt be because we havent tried it and tested out what that zone can handle. Well im sorry for the wall of text went on my patton impersonation there for a bit, Thanks for your interest and hopefully see you tonight

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 04:11:16 pm »

Do we have a time that this is set for? I really wanna get into T5 as much as possible.

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 04:18:07 pm »

We are going to go at 10 or 11pm est tonight, That is for my guild. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to make this thing happen. If you have any questions or good ideas that will help us suceed by all means let me know so that we can incorperate them into it so it works out better. I along with my guildies beleive with teamwork on such a great scale we can make this happen, and with your help we can all jump this hurdle hunter has set before us and benifit together from working together.

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 04:22:37 pm »

Damn..... I may not be able to make it..... I'll try

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 04:32:30 pm »

If we do not suceed tonight The fine folks on the server should try to do this at least once every 2 weeks till it gets done like all raids such as this they will get better and more fluid over time. i.e if not enough people well try it earlier in the day next time so others will have a chance for it, or if there is unforseens snags (there always are) we will learn the ropes as we go. The whole idea of this is to get people to work together to help each other out because with this zone and the amount of bosses we need to kill for our 5.0's there needs to be a large amount of people to get it done. Im sure a single group could do it in maybe a year of non stop farming, But as a server we can knock this thing out much much quicker by having a server raid. like i said any ideas to help would be greatly appreciated and will not be turned down.

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:26 pm »

Awesome Smiley Smiley Smiley http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1844.msg25046;topicseen#new

T5 is now a bit easier, also wondering..... is there any chance we can try and get it going around 9pm EST? I don't think I can stay on too late tonight.

Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 05:02:12 pm »

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, only real problem is that we still dont know exactly when the server will be back up. I'm all for startin early though. As soon as server comes up, im takin my toons there to screw around til the raid

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 05:03:00 pm »

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, only real problem is that we still dont know exactly when the server will be back up. I'm all for startin early though. As soon as server comes up, im takin my toons there to screw around til the raid

Same here. I'll come with ya.

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »

Im up for whatever and will help anyone who actually tries this, as for my guild lordlarwin set it for 11pm but i think that will be negotiable as per what the majority of the people want. I just see this as a way for the server to help one another out while doing somthing productive for themselves. If nothing else everyone who actually enters that zone should automatically be invited to a raid so as to get credit zone wide, and have a sorta revolving raid so that if someone has to leave( yes it does happen people have RL thingys to do but god knows it escapes me what could be more important) When they come back with their group they should be reinvited to the raid as to get credit for future kills that might be rekilled in the scheme of things. Looking for that 1 boss mob you may have missed will be darn near impossible if the spawns are truly random and cannot be mapped, and on the offhand notion someone else pops the boss you need you can get credit for it by just playing in the zone.

lordlarwin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 05:36:52 pm »

Hey guys we will start the raid early, depending on how many people we have showing up. Also depending if hunter has the server up by then I think he is trying to stabilize the zone for us Rawr.

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 05:38:30 pm »

Awesome Smiley Sounds like tonight is gonna be fun.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 268