Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:51:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Author Topic: Please upgrade to SoD+  (Read 104492 times)
Rellock

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:44 am »

I tried to extract them into my games folder, that's not in program files. I was never prompted to use the password, but will try that when i get them all downloaded again.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2012, 12:36:09 pm »

I tried to extract them into my games folder, that's not in program files. I was never prompted to use the password, but will try that when i get them all downloaded again.

Are each of the archives ~399mb or some such? If you were never prompted then the download(s) failed.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rellock

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:37 pm »

Yes, all but the last file was ~399mb. I haven't had the time to download them all again yet. Real life kicked back  in after the weekend, but i'm DLing 8 atm. Slow DL speeds around 140kbps so they each take a while.

Files 2-7 so far just look like blank sheets with an earmark on the upper right corner. Number 1 has the old windows screen in it with a red and a blue object in it(look like tetris peices).
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2012, 05:00:18 pm »

Yes, all but the last file was ~399mb. I haven't had the time to download them all again yet. Real life kicked back  in after the weekend, but i'm DLing 8 atm. Slow DL speeds around 140kbps so they each take a while.

Files 2-7 so far just look like blank sheets with an earmark on the upper right corner. Number 1 has the old windows screen in it with a red and a blue object in it(look like tetris peices).

> _ >

Are you using 7zip to extract or just double clicking the files? If it is failing this hard, you may need to open 7zip, then select the file through 7zip's menus. Should that fail... I've got nothing immediately that I can try.

-Hate

Rellock

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2012, 07:49:48 pm »

I've tried both ways. Neither worked. I did unzip the files that i had for titanium succesfully, so i know the 7zip works.

7,8,9 done, about to start 10, should be able to set up 11,12,13 to finish over night and get 14 done when i get home from work tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help.
Rellock

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2012, 02:36:09 pm »

Well, finished the downloads last night and finally got home from work. It's extracting the files now. Seems all I needed to do was put in the password. I feel like a tard. Thanks for all your help.
Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »

Hey guys, I have a full functional version of UF.. problem is that when using IS my screen resolutions get all jacked up and I can't seem to get it straightened out. Anyone else have/had a similiar problem and was able to work it out? Thanks!

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2012, 02:50:19 pm »

jacked up how? video distortion?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2012, 03:02:50 pm »

Hey guys, I have a full functional version of UF.. problem is that when using IS my screen resolutions get all jacked up and I can't seem to get it straightened out. Anyone else have/had a similiar problem and was able to work it out? Thanks!

Define it. How, what is it doing, etc etc?

-Hate

Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2012, 03:08:10 pm »

Once I get get back in, I can take some good notes. Issue seems to be no matter what screen resolution I select, it appears stretched.. like it's not normalizing. I don't have the problem when running Titanium. I've tried ensuring that I am running everything in windowed mode, but doesn't seem to help. I will get some more specifics on steps I've taken and re-post. Thanks guys... I really want to get out of Titanium.

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2012, 03:13:31 pm »

if your using IS, make sure you have the eqclient setup under your character correctly in IS. Your problem probably stems from having the game resolution vary too much from your IS main window resolution. What screen size are you using for your main window and what size is your monitor and how many are you boxing?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 98
  • Online Ever: 8678