Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:51:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: For those in need of Underfoot Client (Direct Download Links)  (Read 61746 times)
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 11:51:18 pm »

OK I downloaded this and did my own tests. Found that it was still missing some zone files. I added the missing files, put the client into a single .rar file, and uploaded to p.b. in torrent

any other torrent sites you wish me to upload to PM it to me or /tell in game.

name = EZUF

description = UF for "ezserver"

This is just the client, no MQ in it. That is easy to obtain.

Cheers
Fliker
Devilbane

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 12:54:30 am »

Love a list of these missing files. I have had over 2 dozen people DL and use this with no issues, no missing files and no hangups.

Also, thanks for the torrent. My ISP freaked out when the whole SOPA crap started, and torrents are throttled so bad they are unusable here.

Decade: a guild of three people that still believe the best part of an MMO is helping other people and making new friends... because gear and achievements aren't all that important in the grand scheme of things, and treating other people like trash should never be considered "normal".
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 01:06:48 am »

i  know plane of storms was missing, so did a copy from SoD not sure what other ones copied over. That's just the first one I checked. Might have been the only one.

Took all day to DL 14 parts and noticed some posts having issues with either parts or 7zip.

Figured a .tor would be liked.

yw

Devilbane

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 01:22:02 am »

That is odd.
All 5 (yep, I had 5 in there, not 7... I f'd up!) postorms files are in the archive, and I had someone zone in and test Plane of Dragons before I ever uploaded it(someone zoned in on the other PC, not the one I uploaded from... I suck).

*UPDATE*
After EQEMU stopped being flakey, I got in. Samuraibane zoned into PoD just fine. So then I tried the other PC. Sam did *NOT* zone into PoD, he just stood in the nexus looking quite stupid and hailing a defenseless NPC over and over waiting for what I thought was lag to cease.

Part 15: (This is the standalone Plane of Dragons (Plane of Storms) files. They correct the issue in this build. Sorry for the error.
Additionally, if you need them for the Steam Version of UnderFoot, these are the SoD files you are looking for!
In either case, just add them to the everquest folder once you have it extracted and setup. Password is "ezserver" same as always)
Hotfile: http://hotfile.com/dl/145315175/c0b6b11/PoD_Files.7z.html
Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/2425313733/PoD_Files.7z
(password is "ezserver" same as always)

Thanks for the catch, Fliker! It is nice to know when I screw up, someone is watching out for us all!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:19:28 am by Devilbane » Logged

Decade: a guild of three people that still believe the best part of an MMO is helping other people and making new friends... because gear and achievements aren't all that important in the grand scheme of things, and treating other people like trash should never be considered "normal".
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 11:22:57 am »

pretty much officially love the UF client now that it added the ability to shift click corpses, farming uc's just got a LOT less painfull.
St12ay

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 05:46:56 pm »

if youre getting unspecified error then just double check, hell even tripple check all 14 files are present and are the same size (expect the last one, .014). Downloading from 14 separate pages/links, one can very easily miss or have one thats incomplete. both of theses will result in unspecified error.

this was my problem i actually downloaded 5 x2 and hadn't noticed. seems to be working now. will edit after its finished

edit: new error, progresses to 27% and gives following information:

0 underfoot client - ezserver\sony\everquest\dragonscale.eqg
1 data error(cyclic redundancy check)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:26:25 pm by St12ay » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 07:55:11 pm »

Cyclic redundancy check is what I always got when my cd was unreadable. Not sure why it would be giving that error unless your hd has a bad sector.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 08:08:19 pm »

edit: new error, progresses to 27% and gives following information:

0 underfoot client - ezserver\sony\everquest\dragonscale.eqg
1 data error(cyclic redundancy check)

That means the file is damaged.  It should tell you which part, and you'll need to download that one again.

I'd also make sure you're using the latest version of 7-zip available, and that you downloaded it from http://www.7-zip.org/
Guyes

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »

Works great downloaded again and simply did what I was suppose to do. Thanks Bane
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:20:16 am by Guyes » Logged
Devilbane

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2012, 02:06:39 pm »

I am taking a break from EZ Server. No naming of names or fingerpointing, I just feel like there are alot more people that enjoy talking down to others, making fun of people for playing the "wrong" class and all in all a larger number of annoyances than pleasures these days. I don't quite understand why it is the way it has become, but it's not something I enjoy dealing with at all.

I may be back in a few weeks... or I may not be back at all. My last break from EZ lasted around 8 months I think, and I was nowhere near as disgusted then as I have been for the last several days.

Why does this matter, and why is it posted in this thread? Well, it matters because it means I will not be paying attention to this thread anymore. If my links go away, I may notice it and come replace them with fresh links... or I may not. I will not promise to stay on top of something unless I honestly believe I will be able to follow through, and at this point I am not at all sure.

If anyone else wants to mirror these parts, I am sure the community would appreciate it.
Good luck and keep safe everyone!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:23:27 pm by Devilbane » Logged

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2012, 02:51:18 pm »

pretty much officially love the UF client now that it added the ability to shift click corpses, farming uc's just got a LOT less painfull.

Can shift/click on SoD also
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2012, 03:53:37 pm »

My last break from EZ lasted around 8 months I think, and I was nowhere near as disgusted then as I have been for the last several days.

ehhhh fugg em that's why i keep to myself mostly unless i'm helping people or wanting some "companionship" on a certain quest or something...some people are content with boxing all the way up and not letting others in...i'm not one of those people...i enjoy grouping and in the beginning that's what EQ was all about....i believe most people have forgotten this aspect of the game and have become greedy, self-righteous (and for the lack of a better word we'll say "people")...

but i understand what you mean...if it doesn't make you happy...then don't do it....enjoy your time away and be safe!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2012, 11:58:09 am »

hateborne.dyndns.org
ezserver
client

Enjoy ladies, gents, rat trolls.

-Hate

(P.S - Anyone have SoF or SoD that I might add?)

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2012, 11:14:12 pm »

I got SoD, the steam version we all used, if ya need or I can upload it. With working MQ, if ya want it too lol.

I also got the file to upgrade SoD to see UF weapons and such, if ya want it. Could be alternate to having to d/l UF.

edit:

That graphic packs I sent ya lets SoD view up to HoT weapons. I don't have UF to look and see, but it could also make UF see HoT also. So thats one more expansion of graphics to play with.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:49:16 am by Drezden » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 11:06:48 am »

Thanks to Drezden, SoD is now on the list as well.

http://hateborne.dyndns.org/
Click ezserver -> clients

Enjoy ya crazy bastards!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats