Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:48:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Spell drop list  (Read 27053 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 11:26:28 am »

I spent ... hrmm... 5 hours +/- in T-5 yesterday.  Killed 14 or so bosses (it's just me atm with two guildies on maternity watch and one working 60+ hrs/week) and had zero spell drops. 

Now I am wondering about the note that these drops were going to roughly correspond to having nearly your full armor set.  Since there is no conceivable way (for me anyway) to complete an armor set in T-5 in a few weeks how most of those T-5 spells will ever drop with a 0 - 14'ish drop rate.... and Oh... BTW.  That is about max for me on a given day.

Did anyone else try T-5 yesterday for spell drops, and how did you fare?

2 clears in T5 yesterday 40+ bosses 1 druid spell .... yeah thays almoat 800 trash plus bosses...

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 11:54:57 am »

Yeah in my few hours in qvic I killed a thousand or two trash mobs and saw maybe 5 spells? Droprate seems about par with charms on ldon6
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 11:57:25 am »

Started the process of a gearing a new toon (Wizard Pew Pew). Hopefully I will see a few of the new spells in the process!

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 11:58:51 am »

Ya i spent around 5 hours in t5 killed around 20-30 bosses at least. Didn't see one spell drop at all. Seems like spells are more rare then the dreaded essences lol.
Iichigo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 12:10:37 pm »

I was working on some of the t2 spells, saw 3 out of about 15 bosses I believe. Did about 7 T3 bosses and got one spell as well.
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 12:56:10 pm »

can anyone confirm Yaulp x dropping from h1n1? ive killed him 60 times now and all i keep getting is wail of tashan II, tower of vie II & essencesink II over and over and over again (at least 6-7 copies of each spell) and have yet to see yaulp drop. Has anyone managed to get it?
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 12:59:20 pm »

saw about 5 copies digz, nothing else dropped it (rieku here, we talked last night)
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 01:02:30 pm »

thats crazy...well 46 more tokens to go for 3 copies :\
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 01:09:22 pm »

didnt see the beastlord mana regen buff once, also didnt see the cleric pet drop off any of the t4 stuf
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 01:42:25 pm »

125256   Form of Ancient Spirits II

Dropped from T5 trash. Either a War Boar or Illithocyte, forget which.

Denzig <STONE>
Iichigo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 05:39:52 pm »

Timeless: Invigor (Stamina Restore) QVIC

Happen to have an idea if this is where that spell was put? Or know if it was excluded?

Not sure if you missed that, did it not get added or just overlooked? I really would like this for my war, but dont want to back farm if its not in the game
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 06:12:23 pm »

Happen to have an idea if this is where that spell was put? Or know if it was excluded?

Not sure if you missed that, did it not get added or just overlooked? I really would like this for my war, but dont want to back farm if its not in the game

It looks like Timeless: Invigor may be missing. Double checked the info I have, and this seems possible. All the relevant info has been forwarded to the bossman. Thank you for the diligence EZ denizens.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 08:53:17 pm »

Anyone found the cleric DI upgrade yet?
Sebastionleo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 05:29:55 am »

It looks like Timeless: Invigor may be missing. Double checked the info I have, and this seems possible. All the relevant info has been forwarded to the bossman. Thank you for the diligence EZ denizens.

-Hate

Timeless invigor does exist, I have it on both of my paladins, however it doesn't work, it takes endurance away rather than giving it.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012, 12:22:30 am »

-Hate

Timeless invigor does exist, I have it on both of my paladins, however it doesn't work, it takes endurance away rather than giving it.

Heh may be worth noting to check dates. Posting on something nearly two months old may be less than relevant. Thanks all the same though. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 98