Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:42:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Compiled starter guide for EZ server  (Read 343851 times)
puffafish

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 02:47:12 pm »

Why would anyone bitch at you for taking the time to do this for the benefit of others? I for one was looking forward to the next instalment (as all my toons are 3.0).

Keep it up dude. Though I am not new (albeit a lil slow at advancing maybe) i have learnt a few things from your post thus far.

Cheers for your time and effort.
Undeterred

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 02:45:58 pm »

Thanks much for creating this... most of the info so far is old hat, but there were a couple of tips I picked up... can't wait for more info to see if I missed anything  Wink
Undeterred

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 12:26:23 am »

Monk, rouge, bard: 2, one each hand.
Shouldn't a bard have 3, one that stops at 3.0 for clicky?... wasn't it you that suggested it?
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 01:10:44 am »

3.0 click is amazing, but it has the same timer as the 3.5+. Bards are already pretty amazing though, so I dunno if choosing which click you want constitutes "interesting gameplay"
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 07:20:10 am »

Yeah, I missed the bard extra Cheesy Its nice to have the option, so I did 3 for my bard. But...if you have a wizzie in group the 3.5+ is what you wanna click.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 11:20:05 am »

Well, the question becomes "are 2.4ish casts of Yamikagis (after spec evoke/mana pres reductions) worth more damage than 12% crit on all strike augs for the rest of my group for the next minute?
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 12:52:04 pm »

Sorry for the delay on the next section....will put up more tonight.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Undeterred

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 10:41:06 am »

Actually checked yesterday... Bard can stop at 2.0 as same clicky... spent hours in my favorite zone hushed banquet for nothing

--- Nevermind I stand corrected... need the 3... so my hours in hushed banquet were not for naught
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:50:17 am by Undeterred » Logged
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 08:07:29 am »

The 3.0 is a 1 min recast, the 2.0 is a 3 min recast IIRC.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 10:33:48 am »

Sorry guys, I am gonna keep a low profile for a while, in chat and forums. If anyone else wants to take up the effort, please feel free to add to this.

Luck!

Brick/Chunk

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 12:07:10 pm »

Sorry guys, I am gonna keep a low profile for a while, in chat and forums. If anyone else wants to take up the effort, please feel free to add to this.

Luck!

Brick/Chunk

Are you downloading Titanium? : Shocked
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 06:12:23 pm »

Ok, a few people were asking about how to make boxing less laggy. Check this post: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=543.0

More on boxing tomorrow.

greenshag

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 03:53:22 pm »

I was going to download the new UF client from your Hateborne link, but there is no info on any of the zips or filenames that give any clue as to which version is which. The readme file has no info whatsoever. I know I
m running Win7 - 64 on my machine, but there is 14 different versions of the client.

Any light you can shed on this, please?
Danjal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 04:05:35 pm »

I was going to download the new UF client from your Hateborne link, but there is no info on any of the zips or filenames that give any clue as to which version is which. The readme file has no info whatsoever. I know I
m running Win7 - 64 on my machine, but there is 14 different versions of the client.

Any light you can shed on this, please?
You'll need to download all the parts. Together they form the entire 6+ GB install of UF. You'll also need 7zip to extract the files the correct way.
Danjal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 07:34:30 am »

Bump
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969