Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:37:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Compiled starter guide for EZ server  (Read 343882 times)
Ashizaki

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 03:44:38 pm »

So i'm trying to download the files from hatebornes site for underfoot, but it firefox/E-explorer won't even connect to the site, is it down?
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 03:50:35 pm »

Down at the moment it seems. Cool webapp to check if sites are up or not: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Blarr!
Ashizaki

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 03:17:12 pm »

Well 3 days in a row the download link has been down, Anyone have any Alternative sites for me to download underfoot from?
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 04:28:00 pm »

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7010148/EZUF.rar

seeding now
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 07:28:12 pm »

I edited some of the stuff on the body of the guide, including a new source for Underfoot and missing files. I hope it works! Please let me know if you have probs with it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 10:14:57 pm »

Good Stuff A+

And yes, Underfoot is the preferred client.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 02:19:22 pm »

im currently uploading HoT client to Rapidshare...use a program like download manager or Jdownloader to download all 7 files there's no passwords and its direct download....need all 7 parts in order to unzip it.  will post links as soon as they are finished uploading
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 11:29:33 am »

Hateborne's server is back up. Find it at www.hateborne.com. His copy of Underfoot is in the debug section. The size shown for the zip is wrong, btw....its the right size.

Oh, and stay tuned....will be making more posts this weekend.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 09:33:43 am »

One update.....since the system changes many mobs are back to casting spells again....so you'll find more avatars rooting, debuffing, dotting and stunning than you did previously. Havent been in HoH much since those changes....to go slow and find out for yourself what avatar does what Cheesy

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 01:55:19 pm »

ONE ISSUE WITH THE GUIDE! The "killthis" command is part of MQ2Melee, and I dont think Hunter allows that plugin. So using it is probably NOT a good idea.

not entirely true, other members have commented on this topic before. General rule is as long as you are present at your keyboard and not using the plug-in to afk bot farm then you should be ok

heres another thread on the topic if you're still unsure about the risks: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3315.0

Hunter also mentioned that MQ2Twist is officially allowed.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 08:30:26 pm »

Hunter's stated twist is allowed, and he's specifically said mq2melee is not. So use what you wish, but be prepared for the downside Tongue

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 10:29:25 pm »

Digging your own grave, it has been said many times - you can not use mq2melee. And if your character does things, even if your not at the keyboard, it doesn't matter. You can and will get banned, no way to prove your there, no way to prove your not either.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2013, 02:54:59 pm »

BTW, I uploaded a good, full copy of MQ2 to Hateborne's site under debug (same spot as the UF client). Hate, if you see this before I find you would you mind killing the MQ2Emu_UF.zip? Thats the copy I made for emails....the exe's are renamed to ex_.

Thanks!

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 07:48:17 am »

Destroyed when you send me a message about it. Thanks for the heads-up. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 09:21:35 am »

Updating this guide....hope it helps. Feel free to message me with corrections or input, or add to the knowledge any way you see fit. Will have more today updated, and will also add a new section before I step away from EZ for a bit (til things settle down at least).

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)