Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:36:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Compiled starter guide for EZ server  (Read 343881 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2013, 04:09:41 pm »

Ok, kids....I have pared down the size of the guide considerably (lost 5 pages worth in Word). I was able to fit the entire guide on the first page of the post, and deleted the replaced posts, reducing the size of the thread.

PLEASE let me know if you see anything that needs correcting. As soon as I am sure its solid, I will drop this onto Hate's server under the guide's section, labeled by date. Subsequent revisions will also be posted there, listed by date, and old ones no longer relevant I will ask Hate to delete.

Hope ya like it! Look for general class info on every class this week! And PLEASE, please correct me or add what you like to this collection in the posts! Will update it accordingly.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2013, 10:06:42 am »

May 30 2013: Edited to reflect new beta EQEMU launcher working with EZ.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2013, 11:28:48 am »

If you want, download something like CutePDF and you can essentially "print" the document into a PDF. If you are using OpenOffice or LibreOffice, you can do this natively using "Export..." from the file menu.

I make mention because you may be able to get it small enough to be attachable to the bottom of the post.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2013, 10:28:24 am »

I added a link in the 1st post in the thread in the MQ2 section on macro setup: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3803.0

omahasac

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 04:00:38 am »

First, Thanks all help these days here.

I have a question about the brawler charm.
Does the effect of the charm, brawler fix already ?

Which charm is better for Berserker now ? Socercers or Breawler ?

Thanks all
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 07:08:25 am »

all charms need for UCv1 but most need is Sorcer for DD and Oracle for Healors

Brawlers 99.9% only for UCv1 and Guardians useable for tanks

omahasac

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 09:25:53 pm »

Thanks for Poker-ecaf's reply !

Some people said that Sorcer is also suitable for Berserker.
They said Sorcer's effect will enlarge the effect of DD.
So they confused me ...
Is Berserker's EPIC a kind of DD ?

Or Berserker can use Brawlers only for UCv1. And Sorcer will be better for UCv2 ?

Thanks again  Smiley
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2013, 03:49:16 am »

Zerker epic effect and click is AE damage. Sorc charm will add to that. Sorc charm is what you'll wanna use on a zerker. I dont know of anyone who uses a brawler charm.

As for UC....what he meant is that people only make the brawler charm because its needed to make the UC. You combine sorc, oracle, brawler and guardian charms, all level 50, in a magic box to make UC.

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2013, 03:53:41 am »

the procs on Zerker Epic doin Magicial Dmg! Sorcer Support that / Brawler supported the White non Magicial dmg / Oracle Supported healings / and Guardian supported incomin DMG / UCv1-3 Supported all

Sorcer v1 1-25 ( LDoN 5 or 6 - ToFS 1-3 ) Sorcer v2 26-50 ( HoH - ToFS 3-7 )( Magicial DMG )
Brawler v1 1-25 ( LDoN 2 or 6 - ToFS 1-3 ) Brawler v2 26-50 (HoH - ToFS 3-7 )( Physicial DMG )
Oracle v1 1-25 ( LDoN 4 or 6 - ToFS 1-3 ) Oracle v2 26-50 ( HoH - ToFS 3-7 )( Healings )
Guardian v1 1-25 ( LDoN 3 or 6 - ToFS 1-3 ) Guardian v2 26-50 (HoH - ToFS 3-7 )( Defense )

all charms lvl 50 in Magic Box = UCv1

UCv1 + T6 Taste ( UCv2 Upgrade) = UCv2
UCv2 + T8 Taske ( UCv3 Upgrade ) = UCv3
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:04:37 am by Poker-ecaf » Logged

Zaknefein

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2013, 09:34:38 am »

Are these still the drop rates for LDON charms?

Level 2-5 = 1/666
Level 6 = 1/250 for any random charm or 1/1000 for specific charm

It's been a while since that thread was updated.

Regards,
Zak
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2013, 10:35:33 am »

2 to 5 is 1 in 75 now. I think 6 is 1 in 75 as well, but random. In addition, if I recall correctly, any floor (including 1) has a 1 in 666 chance to drop any charm. I think that was the change anyway.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2013, 10:37:30 am »

BTW.....Hateborne.com was brought down yesterday. Time will tell whether or not Hate is able to put it back up. Some folks have discussed hosting a mirror....will do what I can to link up info on the guides to whatever host ends up being used.

And a word of thanks to Hateborne for hosting this long, and for compiling all that valuable info!

Zaknefein

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2013, 11:27:46 am »

2 to 5 is 1 in 75 now. I think 6 is 1 in 75 as well, but random. In addition, if I recall correctly, any floor (including 1) has a 1 in 666 chance to drop any charm. I think that was the change anyway.

Thanks!
omahasac

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2013, 09:43:35 pm »

Thanks all !
Useful information ~
You're so kind  Smiley
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2013, 09:06:51 am »

Fixed a missing edit (changes to Tacvi hand in) and some minor corrections. Also updated the text only version on Hate's site. Will be editing entire thing this week, and adding some stuff.

AGAIN: my sincerest apologies for the messed up edit on the tacvi hand in!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)