Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:59:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Compiled starter guide for EZ server  (Read 343854 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 01:48:10 am »

Ok, soo....starting February or March I wont have as much time to play. I will pop in from time to time still, but probably wont have the time or the experience to manage the EZ Guide. So, I am looking for someone who might want to take it over. If you do, message me or shoot a tell in game, and we'll get things settled.

Thanks!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2014, 01:31:13 pm »

So been trying to download the UF client for 2 days not, keep getting Network errors at 5.5GB downloaded... any suggestions? Tongue

And hello to those who remember me :p
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2014, 09:59:49 am »

http://www.houseofstrix.com/mike/ufakka.torrent
Akka's Funhouse UF Torrent

Blarr!
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2014, 11:37:28 am »

Really odd. I tested this again when I saw your post, downloaded in 17 minutes.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2014, 11:51:13 am »

I just found some torrent and downloaded it Tongue
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:49:58 pm by Tankzilla » Logged
red2

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2014, 02:07:16 pm »

i dunno tank, the link listed here is shared from google drive. i would assume any issues connecting to it are .. not on Google's end?
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2014, 02:50:45 pm »

Mpano66, from the link in the guide?

I downloaded the torrent, but its saying cant find everquest.exe so yeah lol
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2014, 04:28:41 pm »

Yep, link in the guide works fine. Had someone else test it with zero issues.

If I had to guess I'd say the problems your connection.

Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2014, 11:19:03 pm »

Well just tried it again, and again didnt work Sad But i'll figure something out, gonna grab eq off my old pc heh heh.

K, well maybe not my old PC doesnt have EQ on it either... I tried the one of google again and same thing, Network error... But i can download other things fine.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:01:20 am by Tankzilla » Logged
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2014, 07:45:29 pm »

Added new level up info (fast edit) from http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4230.msg53904;topicseen#new.

I will tackle epic changes later this week and get the guide back up to date.

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2014, 11:46:56 am »

Will update storyfile also, when done
If it is still wanted

RD

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2014, 10:03:25 pm »

Think I'm pretty much caught up with all the new info since coming back, but where in the hell are people getting these Greater Rainbow Crystals? I haven't seen any info on these crystals anywhere (trust me I've been looking before coming to ask). I've gotten dozens of minors and lessers so far.  Shocked
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2014, 10:07:37 pm »

give 2 2k or 2 4k rainbow turds to the Miner in the nexus.. its like a gambling machine you may get a 10k AA crystal back or a 20k aa crystal back .. or just fail..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2014, 08:06:45 am »

give 2 2k or 2 4k rainbow turds to the Miner in the nexus.. its like a gambling machine you may get a 10k AA crystal back or a 20k aa crystal back .. or just fail..

really... how often dose he eat them and you end up with nothing?
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2014, 08:17:17 am »

My experience is about 50/50.  I could just have bad luck, so don't take it as the word of god.   LoL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)