Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:54:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Event (2012)  (Read 78261 times)
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2012, 07:21:03 pm »

You get cute and do your research when you're mad. Your bravery is commendable.

Bitch please.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 07:31:04 pm »

You quit, have some conviction and stay that way.

Severs

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2012, 11:47:14 pm »

Aww I missed you guys... nice to see somethings never change lol. Looking forward to seeing you all in game again this Halloween.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2012, 01:52:45 am »

My reasons for being glad FP was dead is because there were several members in there that were responsible for releasing macs that people were using to farm 50m plat a day. That has absolutely nothing to do with something that occurred nearly a year ago.

Told you we shouldn't of shared our macros with half the people we shared them with.

I was actually at last years event and in rage before I got sick of the bullshit and we didnt get a single SM kill but xiggie was dealing with a piece of shit computer and was having issues boxing more then 2 wet noddles and it sucked bad.
Pretty sure this year will be another story and they'll get a few good kills in.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2012, 02:29:38 am »

None of the macs I have ever shared nor ever created have ever been used to farm 50m plat a day. I've written a few macs here and there but as a rule I never get greedy with the shit. I am pretty sure nothing I have ever written could even be morphed into anything like that. Not suggesting that is what you were saying Bal, but wanted to make sure everyone else understands that too.

I think I was able to load up 6 toons max back then and even then it was tough after about 4 toons. Specially with loads of people in. The other day I loaded up 19 toons and was at 7.2 gigs of ram used max out of 8 and my processor was probably at 20 to 30%. Even zoning everyone at once to the nexus didn't lock me down. On thurday I am doubling my ram to 16 so it will be even more smooth.

It would be good to see you back Severs. Forbidden Prophesy has been around for a long time and has been a strong part of EZ history. It has been sad to watch it turn into what it has turned into without the good leadership you brought to it.

Abrums

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2012, 04:38:44 pm »

I might have to update my client to come back for this.  Just to see what happens.

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »

None of the macs I have ever shared nor ever created have ever been used to farm 50m plat a day. I've written a few macs here and there but as a rule I never get greedy with the shit. I am pretty sure nothing I have ever written could even be morphed into anything like that. Not suggesting that is what you were saying Bal, but wanted to make sure everyone else understands that too.

I think I was able to load up 6 toons max back then and even then it was tough after about 4 toons. Specially with loads of people in. The other day I loaded up 19 toons and was at 7.2 gigs of ram used max out of 8 and my processor was probably at 20 to 30%. Even zoning everyone at once to the nexus didn't lock me down. On thurday I am doubling my ram to 16 so it will be even more smooth.

It would be good to see you back Severs. Forbidden Prophesy has been around for a long time and has been a strong part of EZ history. It has been sad to watch it turn into what it has turned into without the good leadership you brought to it.

It will be good to see Xiggie get the Stone Monster pet he so desperately craves. It's clear he was disappointed last year. You box 19 toons and you are getting all high and mighty about zerging? Get real. You box more toons than we had during many SM kills. I guess you have to box an army when you have no social skills.

Hi Severs <3.

Bitch please.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2012, 04:01:29 am »

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2012, 04:08:01 am »

No wonder you have almost 2,000 posts. Keep up the repetition.

Bitch please.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2012, 02:28:19 pm »

That's about the size of it, yep. You're a few extra posts on my post count. That is all your worth. You think you are calling me out or anything? You think you are putting me down or telling me off? No dude, your pathetic. You're posting on a forum of a server you no longer play on. You billed yourself as an elitist but all you did was get yourself into a guild that was already end game and catch a free ride up. Hell even people you think are friends have sent me messages complaining about what an idiot you are. You should quit. You really should. The only 2 purposes you are serving right now is 1. making yourself look like an idiot and 2. adding numbers to my post count.

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2012, 06:15:57 pm »

I think you're cute. You're trying so hard, yet you know nothing about me. You have zero ammo.

Your minimizing of others accomplishments is what got you here. I'm just letting everyone know about your oozing jealousy for the last year. It's seeping from your pores just like last nights double cheeseburger.  

What 75m-100million pp went to the economy last year from SM? And you couldn't get your stubby little redneck fingers on any of it. I guess i'd be jelly too. You keep clinging to this elitist argument like anyone gives a flying fuck about being "elite" on "EZ". Most of us play to have fun at our leisure, you're the only one who parades around like this is some sort of social club that requires some sort of hardcore gaming skills which you think you have.

You have some sort of superiority complex in video games as well. When the topic of SM gets brought up, you immediately run and hide behind the zerg argument. Then you get all worked up and have to downplay the time I spend playing a video game because you get called out on being a misinformed douchebag. Then here comes the "Oh even your friends thought you were an idiot". Great story, my care meter almost moved.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:16:53 pm by Kushie » Logged

Bitch please.
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2012, 06:22:30 pm »

No dude, your pathetic.

Your minimizing others accomplishments is what you got you here.

You're*

Blarr wins. Blarr post count + 1.

Blarr!
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2012, 06:25:04 pm »

Now quote your post again Blarr. Then you get two points for double typo sniping.

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2012, 06:42:41 pm »

Kush, What is your purpose here? You point and say how others are trolls and what not.. Look @ your last posts?

What is the last positive thing you have done for EZ (not on the forums)?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:44:17 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2012, 06:48:42 pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members