Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:51:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Tradeskilling Guide!  (Read 73893 times)
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 03:40:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure that one's made by a blacksmith.  EQTraders will have the answer
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 04:18:22 pm »

Yeah I know the recipe.  But Corking device was also suppose to be made.  Thats why I am why I am wondering if this is on a vendor somewhere.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:41 pm »

I'll be completing this guide by tomorrow.

Embroidering needle, fleeting quiver, and some other things will be added, as well as RoA info for the trophies.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 05:35:28 pm »

Dang wish I had seen this when I was doing Fleeting Quiver... I farmed crystal silks in CC.. didn't know it was vendor buyable...  Grin

This is really nice to have.  There really aren't any good guides like this, most of them are very old and/or focussed on farming stuff like cat hides and crap, not just buying your way up...

I made malted milk and Ale in PoK for brewing, not sure how good those are vs your method..

Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 01:39:11 am »

Nice guide
A+
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 09:50:01 pm »

Okay, should be done. If anyone sees anything missing that I'm just not realizing, let me know. Cheesy

My last edit added fleeting quiver, some GM recipes, cleared up confusing from sub-combines (making dyes is brewing, in order to prepare for tailoring), and a little info of RoA in the beginning.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 10:17:28 pm »

like i mentioned, stealing a majority of this for the wiki (when i decide to work on it some more) and will credit you

Balthor2
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 04:56:57 am »

Every EMU server I have done tradeskills on you could attempt any combine and have a chance of making the item.
On Balthor I have like 7 skill in JC and made the item for ROA and my other skills ended up going from 1-less then 20 to make the rest of the stuff.
Only thing I actually had to work on was forage.
Tradeskills are still fun way to pass the time on a server where money is not a issue.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 09:59:43 am »

I dont suppose any of the runes, words, writs or any of the other materials that can be used for the Celestial Essence are vendor bought?  That would help out a ton.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 08:03:57 am »

Definitely, Calvin, just browse PoK vendors (90% of them have some) and scroll to the bottom. Any "words of ____" over 2 platinum are usable.

Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 01:46:19 pm »

Wt reduction bags at only 0.1, Uxt I will find you and dry hump your leg!!

<3

- =Tomax=-
<one Box Army>

OMG that is Justin Timberlake,, never knew he played on EZ

/nice duck face
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 12:24:36 pm »

Updated guide again - Thanks to Brobal for pointing it out. You can't get to Neriak except by NPC port.

Zomg Tomax <3 send me a tell sometime! :3

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 10:52:13 am »

Having some trouble with firing the artisan's seal.  I've made plenty of the unfired ones but I am unable to fire them in the kiln.

I first tried the auto inventory to generate the list.  It wasn't there (I had plenty of high quality firing sheets).

Then I just tried to do the manual combo of (1) unfired seal, and (1) high quality firing sheet.  It wouldn't let me do the combo at all.

I am sure that I am missing something simple.  Maybe there is a recipe I need that I am not aware of.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 01:44:37 pm »

I never had an issue with firing them.  You are using a kiln and not the pottery wheel you used to create the unfired seal, correct?  If so, which kiln...it's not a cultural specific kiln is it?  Unless something is broken, I can't think of a reason they wouldn't fire.
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 01:55:27 pm »

Yea Kiln in PoK.  I will try on other boxes or in a different zone to see if that is the case.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64985
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)