Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:31:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Print
Author Topic: MQ2 macros  (Read 149949 times)
Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2018, 11:22:24 am »

Same thing, I even tried it with my cleric. The problem isn't with the syntax or the specific debuff, it just doesn't seem to be able to check NPC buffs/debuffs.

For instance if I just dig straight down to the logical check ${Target.Buff[Mark of Emporers].ID} echos 10081 on my cleric if I cast Mark of Emperors on him and Null if I don't. However, it always echoes Null on NPCs regardless if I cast it on them or not.

Does anyone have a working macro that succesfully checks NPC (de)buffs?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:28:41 am by Pubis » Logged
Nakemdun

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2018, 12:05:46 pm »

On the wiki is a tab for Custom UI mods with a target window that has buff window. Shows all the buff on targets and what that targets target is. Works great. Might need to get leader aa. keypress L for leader window.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:08:25 pm by zexxonz » Logged

Pubis

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2018, 04:58:19 pm »

I tried the custom target window. It does indeed display buffs for PC's but not NPCs. I don't think this is a display issue honestly. I can try the leader AA but none of them mention showing NPC buff/debuffs.

EDIT: Sure enough the leader skill "show buffs" works! However, one minor inconvenience I've found is that in a raid it seems that only the first group gets the benefit even if I have group 2 lead by someone with the show buffs group AA. Maybe I'm screwing something up, I don't know. I'm not sure I know how to assign someone as "group leader" in a raid (though he was group leader when I invited him to the raid
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:01:22 pm by Pubis » Logged
naimean

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2019, 04:31:52 pm »

Hey everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller.  Looking for some help with a follow command or macro. I am running 2 groups, but frequently have one of the groups afk in the Nexus or Stonehive waiting to leech some Uber buffs.

The problem with my follow command, is that when I use /bca,  My AFK  Group in another zone will begin running into a wall. (Probably targeting someone with the same ID as my tank.)

So I would like this follow command or macro to check and see if the toon executing the follow command is in the same zone as the toon receiving the command. Maybe using a /noparse?

I worked out a way to do it using two different macros, but I think there is probably a simpler solution.

Thanks in advance,
     -Badonka

Warrchar

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2019, 05:13:32 pm »

you want to create 2 chat channels and name them like group1 group2. then join the group 1 toons to group1 and group 2 to group2.

Then all your commands start with /bct group1 or /bct group2 followed by a //stick or //say //attack on etc.

example /bct group1 //say enter guild warriorname zone.

naimean

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2019, 07:36:03 pm »

Got it working, Cannabilized Bog's assist macro from another thread.  

Macro 1 "Follow.mac" - If i'm not Badonka, have badonka run "follow2.mac" and send him 2 parameters: Me.ID & Zone.ID

Macro 2 "Follow2.mac" - if my Zone.ID matches the Zone.ID in the parameter sent, have him target the sending toons ID parameter

--------------------------------------------------------
Follow.mac

#turbo

Sub Main

/if (${Me.CleanName.NotEqual[badonka]}) /bct badonka //macro follow2 ${Me.ID} ${Zone.ID}

Follow2.mac

#turbo
Sub Main

/if (${Zone.ID}==${Param1}) /multiline ; /tar ID ${Param0} ; /timed 3 /stick 10 moveback
     /end

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:14:22 pm by naimean » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2019, 08:25:30 pm »

I'm guessing the parse error is operand syntax based, instead of one = sign use two ==.

There are a few ways you can check, but probably the easiest way is to use the Spawn object of mq2 to /bca a check for a spawn named Badonka that is a player character and check by ID...if you aren't in the zone with them, you won't show up on the list of spawns.

/bca //if (${Spawn[badonka pc].ID}) /multiline ; /tar id ${Spawn[badonka pc].ID} ; /timed 2 /stick

That should make them do a spawn search for you, if it sees you then it executes the multiline that targets you by ID (the most efficient way to do it with mq2, not that you'll see a performance hit doing it by string search) then delay .2 seconds to make sure you have a target and then making them stick to their target.
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2019, 09:13:20 pm »

That code gave me an headache ... ouffff not sure what ya trying to achieve there!
naimean

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2019, 09:17:44 pm »

Operand worked, thanks Dim!  Updated the macro above
mercarsist28

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2021, 10:00:49 am »

Question about macros, does anyone know if MQ2 has a macro that will insta accept a resurrection? Like as soon as the spell is finished casting it will click accept the rez and rez at the body?
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2021, 12:01:47 pm »

middle of fight accepting auto Rezz = lose ur defbuffs and be dead insta again ! 

/bca //notify ConfirnationDialogBox Yes_Buttom leftmouseup
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:46:22 am by Poker-ecaf » Logged

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2021, 08:36:51 pm »

Poker, I'm not trolling, but where are you from? I have no idea what you tried to say, other than providing the correct command for the rez accept. I'm assuming it's an english is a second language thing, or you just had a stroke..

Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2021, 08:44:37 am »

english is my third lange, im from Germany

as more i need to write as more completicated it becomes ...

but what i want to say is " if u got an ur own body on the ground and pulling some shit and now some of ur army death u rezz them back u auto accept ur own rezz and insta u are dead again becouse of losing ur Deffbuff and maybe u getting backhits "

better u are using an hotkey for accept rezzes
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:53:36 am by Poker-ecaf » Logged

mercarsist28

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2021, 12:21:16 pm »

Thank you for the help, i understood it perfectly.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2021, 03:59:41 pm »

Good deal.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats