Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:58:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: MQ2 macros  (Read 150476 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 09:05:31 am »

+86

cool idea  Roll Eyes

Saphien

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 09:09:59 am »

What would you add to make toons accept rezzes automatically as well?
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 11:57:27 am »

You couldn't really use a config to do this (since the code is only run once when you zone in, before a rez lands most likely). Not sure how Hunter would feel about MQ2 code to automatically accept a rez either. My guess is that he doesn't like any sentence with MQ2 and automation in it.

Here is a command you could put in a hotkey to have all characters accept a rez though:
/bcaa //notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

The rez window is the ConfirmationDialogBox, but there are other things that use this as well. I can't recall off the top of my head exactly what, but clicking this button will cause all toons to click yes regardless. So if for example the confirmation prompt to delete an item was open, and it used ConfirmationDialogBox, that bcaa command would cause them to click yes. So don't click the button if you don't know what your toons are doing.

Blarr!
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 12:24:39 pm »

I bound all my chars in an out of the way spot by the guild hall buffbot (behind, along the wall for example). Then I of course set up an ilsallina.cfg file with /memspellset main as the contents, making sure ALL my casting classes had "main" as the name of their primary spell set. Then my hotkey for rez was:

/multiline ;  /bcaa //tar buff ; /bcaa //keypress h ; /bcaa //nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /bcaa //keypress h

So.....if some of the team die, or if I had to run someone back to CR, I click the AE rez clicky, then hit that hotbutton. This rezzed my team with all spells memmed and with full buffbot buffs. Could also do a hotkey that first summoned pets on all pet classes, too, if you liked, so pets landed bot buffed as well. And per Hate as far as he knew hailing the buffbot on the way during a rez wasnt against regs. Perhaps Hunter could confirm.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:40 am »

Hailing for buffs during rez has been on the server since the start.
If Hunter intended it or not is another story. No one else can speak for that.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 11:48:07 am »

so you can rez and keep buffs?

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 11:59:05 am »

If you hail as you click rez, or just after, you will land buffed. This is why you will sometimes see people hailing buffbot multiple times and vanishing.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 02:36:08 pm »

Ok, per request including my key setups here. Not saying this is what you should use, just that this is what works for me.

First, I make every box have the same number key (in my case hotkey #6) all set up to click epics, other clickies, cast group or ST heals, cast nukes, debuffs, short term combat buffs, etc....all on one key. Can multiline it for cast delays, whatever....but it works.

Examples:

zerker: using /keypress on my 6 hotkey, I click epic, activate vengeful flurry, cry havoc and zerker T7 check click.
druid: using /keypress on my 6 hotkey I cast group heal, cast tempest wind and click epic. I have another key set up JUST to regen the group and drop Drake on my warrior.
chanter: /keypress 6 from the warrior makes my chanty cast tash, polarity flux, breathless and insanity
cleric: hotkey 6 is set to click epic (mega heal), cast word of viv, cast tower of vie

Anyway, you get the idea. All this happens from a single button click on the warrior. This way its timed properly to manage positioning and agro control.

The key setup on my warrior is:

/bca //assist <tankname>
/bca //stick behindonce moveback uw 15
/bca //keypress 6
/bca //pet attack

Pretty simple. I like assist better than the whole ID thing....works better for me. I can spam this button all I want during combat and stuff dies pretty fast.

My follow key is a little more than basic, too.

/bca //target <main>
/bca //stick behindonce moveback uw 15
/bca //pet hold

druid extra key on warrior:

/bct druid //target tank
/bct druid //cast # for skin of drake
/bct druid //cast # for biggest regen

Then go pull! Also can cast this during combat as needed

Rez key (works best with group rez clicky). To start bind all your characters within hailing distance of the raid buffer in the guild halls.....out of the way so you dont block for other people (mine are bound against the wall). When you are rezzing characters, click the rez clicky, then click this hotkey:

/multiline ;  /bcaa //tar buff ; /bcaa //keypress h ; /bcaa //nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /bcaa //keypress h

You'll have all your dead chars land fully buffed!

Thats some that I use. Hope it helps.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 03:54:43 pm »

Multiline ..learn it..use it...love it...

/bct Druid //multiline ; /target tank; /cast #(SLN); /cast #(regen); /ass

druid will target main tank...cast spell # whatever (has long refresh) tap button again...he will cast the second spell(first is on refresh remember!) .....So if you chose the spells wisely you can have them cast any long combo of prep spells you want...I mainly use it on my toons as I am pulling that massive train so he gets a fresh Skin as he runs into the group and then shortly after a fresh regen...also have clerics and chanters ect casting various stonewall buffs and runes ...GOA....whatever I want.... all tied to one INC! hotkey...ones Skin fades I hit furious clicky and with my GOA zerk the train is usually dead before the furious fades...works good..at least in t6...

Ugazel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 10:02:54 pm »

Move to me command is one that I pulled over from Live when I was playing it, handy if you want your toons to just move to you and not follow you

/bca //Moveto Loc ${Me.Loc} ${Me.Z}
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:11:23 am by Ugazel » Logged
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 10:11:58 pm »

The end bracket should be }, not ] Cheesy

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 08:21:19 am »

Just a heads up - there's an article on wiki under 'guides' with MQ examples

http://www.ezserverwiki.com/MacroQuest

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
wendel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2015, 08:37:46 pm »

Here is my contribution:

I have a big stack of crystals to hand in, but it's a pain switching windows to do so I created a Macro on the toon that will do the handin(stand close to the handinnpc
I then made this a hotkey...
Then you make a hotkey on your main toon /bct handintoonname //keypress 8

Code:
/ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Name of what you want].Invslot} LeftMouseUp
/target mobspawnningNPC
/click left target
/notify FiveWnd GVW_Give_Button LeftMouseUP

Worked very well for me, but like anything you should be careful and test it yourself, you would not be re-reimbursed if this messes up

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 01:59:37 pm »

Bumping this to share my macros while I copy them over to the new client from UF  Shocked

In no specific order here we go!

Forming the raid: After making a hotkey such as this one~ /invite toon_1 /invite toon_2 /invite toon_3 /invite toon_4 /invite toon_5 , make the same key for your second group's leader and however many other groups you want. Assign all Group Leaders to the MQ2 autogroup plugin so all invites and raid invites are automatically accepted. This command is simply /autogroup Leader_Name. After assigning the invite keys to the "8" hotkey, you can use this nifty little macro. And there you have it, full 18 man raid formed within seconds of logging in.

/bct Crucielz //keypress 8
/bct Krucielz //keypress 8
/timed 20 /raidinvite Crucielz
/timed 20 /raidinvite Krucielz

Another useful login macro:

/bcaa //hidec looted

A few wipe recovery macros:

/bca //memspellset demspellz
Note: just save all casters spell lists as the same name for this one to work

/bcaa //notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup
Auto accepts all rez windows

/bca //tar ID ${Target.ID}
Just a stand alone "target my target" button, mostly for using the Universal Teleporters.

/bct Krusham //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/bct Krusham //multiline ; /cast 2 ; /cast 1 ; /cast 6

Tells my shaman to target me and cast Grudge, Kraken 2, and Champion.

/bct Krucielz //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/bct Krucielz //multiline ; /cast 2 ; /cast 9

Tells my cleric to target me and cast his Stonewall and Over Raided Healing 2.

/bct assist //keypress 2
Tells my melee to use all short buffs / clickys. Monk uses t3 clicky, zerkers use t3 clicky, paladins cast their temporary proc buff, bards begin their twist.

/bct Crucielz //stick id ${Me.ID} !front uw
/bct Krucielz //stick id ${Me.ID} !front uw

Tells only my other 2 group leaders to follow me, then we group coh later.

/keypress 7
/bct Crucielz //keypress 4
/bct Krucielz //keypress 4

All 3 group leaders use group CoH clicky

/bca //twist off
/bcaa //itemnotify feet rightmouseup

All characters gate to nexus

/bca //twist off
/bcaa //itemnotify waist rightmouseup

All characters gate to stone hive

/bct Kruciely //multiline ; /target id ${Me.ID} ; /cast 3 ; /cast 7
Tells druid to target me and cast skin / regen

/bct Cruciely //target id ${Me.ID}
/bct Cruciely //cast 4

Tells my mage to CoH me

/maphide npc
/mapshow wisp
/highlight npc

Hides all npcs from the map that aren't wisps

/bca //keypress 0
Tells all boxes to use Fastest Speed clicky

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 02:28:58 pm »

Handy and close what I have... a few suggestions..

/bca //memspellset demspellz
Note: just save all casters spell lists as the same name for this one to work

Create a CGF or config file with this command and drop it into your MQ folder under the zone name nexus and it will auto execute this whenever they zone into nexus.. .ie. Death .. so when you do rez them they come back ready to party

go to notepad and make a file named nexus and then enter
 /memespellset main   
where as main is just what I call them for all toons.

/bct Krusham //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/bct Krusham //multiline ; /cast 2 ; /cast 1 ; /cast 6
Tells my shaman to target me and cast Grudge, Kraken 2, and Champion.

/bct Krucielz //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/bct Krucielz //multiline ; /cast 2 ; /cast 9
Tells my cleric to target me and cast his Stonewall and Over Raided Healing 2.

/bct assist //keypress 2
Tells my melee to use all short buffs / clickys. Monk uses t3 clicky, zerkers use t3 clicky, paladins cast their temporary proc buff, bards begin their twist.

all of this can be done if you just attach all of yer spells in the same order... so top 2 spells on all casters are buff/regen/DS whatever then you just add the line
/bca //mulitline ; /target Maintankname; /cast 1; /cast 2; /keypress 1; /doability whatever;

all the same function (yes you can use yer fancy target me id number thingy but My main tank and puller cant keep a pet alive(damn you oblivion!) anyway so just get the buff and send him off anyway.

so when I am inbound with a pull i get the every short duration, regen. stonewall, rune whatever my toons can cast right before the mobs get to me... lets me solo tank everything long enough to make sure no wanky last second adds to eat healers and seems to work really well.

/maphide npc
/mapshow wisp
/highlight npc
Hides all npcs from the map that aren't wisps

also totally doable with CGF file ...  pretty much anything can be done with that if its one line of code

do file name jaggedpine
/maphide npc
/mapshow wisp

I pretty much have these in every zone i go to and use them to eliminate the spam I dont want to see..IE the good guys in oldcommons are just map spam...along with the scarabs ect... if I dont want to kill it i hide it....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64985
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)