Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:36:39 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Print
Author Topic: MQ2 macros  (Read 150653 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2016, 02:31:28 pm »

that would be amazing!

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2016, 02:40:41 pm »

Making them clickies would be awesome!

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2016, 03:26:55 pm »

Hmm, after seeing this. I may simply convert them to clickies this weekend. Restrict them to ONLY work in Plane of Air and put a cast time of ~2s (to prevent accidental consumption).

While it's fairly clean, I prefer automated turn ins not be mandatory for EZ.

Thoughts?

-Hate

I think that is a great idea! It would allow to pop more than 1 at a time basically also, I can also get my popper in on the action since they won't be designated to just stand next to pop npc the entire time.
brixu

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2016, 04:24:14 pm »

since you must turn in 1-2000 t4 tokens for 100 god major's, can you make a npc for mass turn in's combining all your t3 tokens to t4 tokens like the roa mass turn in?
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2016, 04:45:01 pm »

I just had a vision of spawning 200 t4 mobs and then crashing the zone and depoping them all....

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2016, 05:03:58 pm »

since you must turn in 1-2000 t4 tokens for 100 god major's, can you make a npc for mass turn in's combining all your t3 tokens to t4 tokens like the roa mass turn in?

This sounds like a great thing. Something with a warning that says all t3 tokens will be converted to t4 so that hopefully people don't come to hate for refunds if they screw up something.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2016, 12:07:58 am »

/bcaa //ex

Best MQ2 macro for giving uber EXP buffs!
huh never noticed this post before.
/ex does not work with my mq2, I have to /q or camp desk =P
Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2016, 01:32:09 pm »

Anyone have a cleaner macro that would summon your boxes pets, target them and buff themselves that's more reliable than this one (works ~50-75% of the time on my boxes)?

/bca //use item x (don't remember the exact wording as I'm pretty much out the door for work but it clicks the pet in whatever bag/slot it's in)
/bca //keypress f1
/bca //keypress f1 (so it targets your pet)
/bca //say buffs
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:35:39 pm by Kobrakai Pwnstar » Logged

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2016, 02:22:31 pm »

/useitem X Y
/stick 5 ID ${Me.Pet.ID}
/target ID ${Me.Pet.ID}
/say buff me

Now, if you want certain people to send pets away like not liking the familiars, put lines for /bct or /bca etc.... then /pet leave at the end.
The point of the stick in this is to make sure you are close enough for your pet to be responsive. Oh, can also put this in a multiline.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2016, 03:26:40 pm »

When you first summon a pet it is always in range to cast buffs on you.

If you want a toon to not have a pet out for some reason other than you can just do this;

/bcaa //itemnotify XXXX rightmouseup
/bcaa //keypress f1
/bcaa //say buff me
/bct nopet //pet leave

so create a bccmd channel for nopet and then have the toon or toons you dont want to fight with pets kill them off..

this works 100% and is what I have used for months.

Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2016, 01:21:30 pm »

If you want a toon to not have a pet out for some reason other than you can just do this;

/bcaa //keypress f1
/bcaa //say buff me
/bct nopet //pet leave

so create a bccmd channel for nopet and then have the toon or toons you dont want to fight with pets kill them off..

See, that's what i've been doing essentially but it mostly likes to target themselves rather than the pet (reason why I put two keypress f1's in there to make it work more often)?

@Eliseus -

I think that's basically what I was looking for..do you use it often? Also, can that be multi lined? I'm just learning the ropes more of mq2 as I came from p99 and it wasn't allowed there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:23:29 pm by Kobrakai Pwnstar » Logged

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2016, 02:47:24 pm »

/bcaa //keypress f1
/bcaa //say buff me
/bct nopet //pet leave

See, that's what i've been doing essentially but it mostly likes to target themselves rather than the pet (reason why I put two keypress f1's in there to make it work more often)?

@Eliseus -

I think that's basically what I was looking for..do you use it often? Also, can that be multi lined? I'm just learning the ropes more of mq2 as I came from p99 and it wasn't allowed there.

Actually after seeing this and typing out what i would do I created a similar hotkey. And yes it can be multiline, or create a macro (which isn't botting or anything, it's just a text file that you can do basically what you do with a hotkey, I just prefer it since it is easier to edit imo and I can write out stuff to read easier). Anyways, here is what I put. I put in delays so it might take a little longer, but I wanted to assure that it didn't fail.

Code:
	/useitem 21
/delay 2s
/target ID ${Me.Pet.ID}
/delay 1s
/say buff me
/delay 1s
/pet leave

At this point you can just do /macro name. For example mine is /macro buff

The multi line should be just

Code:
/multiline ; /useitem 21; /delay 2s ; /target ID ${Me.Pet.ID} ; /delay 1s ; /say buff me ; /delay 1s ; /pet leave

On jobs with pets already like a mage. You want I added /face fast and /stick 5 so that my mage would be in range.

Things I wanted to do but didn't know how is I wanted to also use this to arm my pet, but saying arm yourself didn't seem to work.

Also note, I don't know if that /multiline is 100% accurate. For some reason I can't get /multiline to work in game, I mean all the commands go off, but the delays don't work, but can get it to work in a macro. I don't know if there is a plugin I'm missing to be able to use in game?

Make sure to add /noparse before /bca when sending command to all characters.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:39:11 pm by Eliseus » Logged
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2016, 03:23:10 pm »

yes you can multiline it and you do need 2 f1 commands..

I use this all the time

Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2016, 04:24:24 pm »

/mac t10quest

Output to MQ2 window current status of T10 kill quest.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:26:11 pm by Blurring » Logged

Blarr!
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2016, 12:29:48 pm »

/pause or /delay?

so I'm having trouble with my druid..
what I want to do is, when I send my toons to attack.
1. cast group regen
2. cast nuke(s)

problem is the group regen takes 2-3 seconds to cast, and then locks out the spell gems (cooldown, whatever) for another second.
I've tried /delay X
what exactly is X, seconds? milliseconds what?
can't get it to work.. it casts the regen and then will say "you can't do that right now" or so..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91