Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:53:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: How to set up MQ2 Auto Login  (Read 58302 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:14:10 pm »

A lot of people ask how to do this and the problem is that the guides online are sloppily put together and missing parts. It took me a few days of putting pieces together to figure it out and I thought I may share the knowledge with you guys on how it works.

Set Up:
First, if you do not have mq2autologin, Download the compile from
http://mqemulator.net/downloads.php
Choose the UF classic version, it has autologin included.

Open macroquest, right click on the tray icon in the bottom right hand corner and choose the "INI File" option

Scroll down to the [Plugins] section and add:
mq2autologin=mq2autologin
Save the file

go the the directory where you have macroquest, for example mine is in the downloads folder.
Open Mq2Autologin.ini

This is what the file should read, but change the names of the toons and the passwords
Code:
[Settings] 
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
UseINIServerList=1

[ServerList]
peqtgc=1
sts=6
EZ Server=38

[LoginServer Account]
Password=password
Server=EZ Server
Character=CharacterName

[Awesomeo1]
Password=Cookies
Server=EZ Server
Character=Anuli

[Awesomeo2]
Password=Cookies
Server=EZ Server
Character=Mojojojo

So whatever you use to log in put where I put awesomeo1 and which ever character on that account you want to log in put that name. If you have 4 toons on 1 account you can put all the toons in the list, just copy and paste however many you have and change the account name/character name to match.

Every day the server resets and the server # changes almost each time, so where it currently says
EZ Server=38
Change that number every time you go to log in. Idk how to make this process easier but hey it's a small price to pay. log in your first toon manually before you open macroquest and go to the directory, open up eqlsPlayerData.ini
In there it will say LastServerID=##
Replace the number in mq2autologin.ini with this new number, then click your .bat file

Creating Links:

Make a new shortcut of the eqgame.exe and go into the properties window (right click on the shortcut and click properties)
in the Target window where you put patchme, add /login:account
C:\Users\Anuli\Desktop\Games\Everquest\EverquestAlts\everquest\eqgame.exe patchme /login:awesomeo1

Make a shortcut for all of your characters. I just copied and pasted that link and changed the target account to each of the characters accounts I use, then rename each one to the character you plan to use, like instead of eqgame, I named the shortcut Anuli.

You can test if it worked by starting mq2 and eqbcs, then opening the shortcut from your desktop and it will log you in all the way to the game on its own.

Making the .bat File

create a new txt file, enter this code:
Code:
START "mojo" "C:\Users\Anuli\Desktop\Games\Everquest\Group 1\Mojojojo.lnk"
timeout /t 10
START "carissa" "C:\Users\Anuli\Desktop\Games\Everquest\Group 1\Carissa.lnk"
timeout /t 10
START "kerpowwie" "C:\Users\Anuli\Desktop\Games\Everquest\Group 2\Kerpowwie.lnk"
timeout /t -1
save it as .bat not .txt

Except obviously change the location of the lnk files and the names. You can add more and if you only use 6 people you only need 1 bat file, however I made 4 so i can log in each of the 4 groups separately.

timeout /t 10
means the bat file will pause for 10 seconds unless you press a key. -1 means it won't go to the next one without you pressing a key. you can change the 10 to any amount of seconds you want it to wait before loading the next one up (however long it takes your computer to fully load in the character) up to 99999.

Don't put your main in this bat file, you will use it to log in first and get the new server number to put in the autologin.ini

-Anuli
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:26:57 am by Anuli » Logged
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 03:01:02 pm »

Anyone know how to work this with isboxer or if it even will?
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »

Where do you save the .bat file? Under macros folder in mq2?
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 05:43:54 pm »

Where do you save the .bat file? Under macros folder in mq2?

you can save it wherever you want. make a folder called EZ, stick all your shortcuts in there (edit bat to reflect changes) and save it in there with them.
Rosalitan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 11:45:20 pm »

Anuli I could have sex with you.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 01:49:31 am »

Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 08:15:47 am »

I SORTOF got this working with isboxer, only problem is it logs all my chars into the wrong server. I log in on my main and check server # from ini and then change it in mq2 autologin but that still isnt working =/. Anyway all I did was the MQ2 portion and it got me past login and onto a diff server.
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 08:53:47 am »

Hulk, read his text in yellow.  For me, the server often changes several times a day.  That first toon should log in first, then check that file to see the #.  Then paste it into the other file.  Keep both files on your desktop for quick access.
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 10:55:52 am »

ya im posting the right number but still having problems
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 11:12:14 am »

It's a trap...

Definitely lol

ya im posting the right number but still having problems

Sometimes the number changes during the day too. also keep in mind if you have two different client folders and you log in your main, grab the number out of that clients' folder. If you want to see if you have the right folder, delete mq2autologin=mq2autologin from the ini and log in manually, check the number, then quit and log into a different server and reopen the eqlsplayerdata.ini, should be different. If you are using Wineq you might need to check the eqlsPlayerData.WinEQProfile0.ini associated with that character on your wineq profiles.
red2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 02:06:16 pm »

First update, this reads your "eqlsPlayerData.ini" and outputs your last login server id#.
this is the # you need to change in your "mq2autologin.ini" file. Still log in main full account. that set the correct # in eqlsPlayerData.ini file. With this at the top of your .BAT file, it will display the # you need to change it to, and wait till you press a key. future versions will do this for you ( i hope).

@echo off
setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
set LastServerID=
for /f %%a in (eqlsPlayerData.ini) do (
    set line=%%a
    if "x!line:~0,13!"=="xLastServerID=" (
        set LastServerID=!line:~13,15!
    )
)
echo last server id: !LastServerID!
endlocal
echo change your "MQ2AutoLogin.ini" server #
timeout /t -1
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:06:45 pm by ixidorecu » Logged
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 11:30:55 am »

I updated the original post and changed the name of the server. It seems perhaps Hunter changed the name of the server from "EZ (Linux) x4 exp" to just "EZ Server" so thats the only thing that needed to be fixed and autologin works again.
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 10:12:22 pm »

this is awesome, HOWEVER....

I cant get it to insert my password on each login....

it opens up all 12 accounts to the login page with the login info there, just no passwords...

where should I check to double check the file is right?

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 10:18:37 pm »

make sure the actualy plugin is loaded
red2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 01:15:59 am »

have helped 2 people so far with this, got all setup up, but gut stuck on, not inserting the passwords. not sure what plugin needs to load. if anyone has figured it out plz let me know. it works for me, i give them my files and edit and not work odd.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64986
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)