Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:05:57 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 579874 times)
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: September 06, 2018, 08:53:27 am »

Sounds to me like the globalload file has been edited and the graphic files are not  being loaded
My guess anyway  -)

And welcome back

Red
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:24:22 am by RedDwarf » Logged

gotee

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: September 21, 2018, 10:49:23 pm »

Any chance filter settings could be left alone - its always fun to see all the spam after something changes (dunno what except unannounced tofs nerfs) is there anything that can be saved on UI so it doesn't have to be reset so often in chat windows ?
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: September 22, 2018, 02:14:58 am »

Any chance filter settings could be left alone - its always fun to see all the spam after something changes (dunno what except unannounced tofs nerfs) is there anything that can be saved on UI so it doesn't have to be reset so often in chat windows ?

Could you please clarify?  Filter settings are all done client side as far as I understand them, you get to decide what things you want to filter out as EQ sends you the information.  There also seems to be some subversive allusion to alleged phantom nerfs to ToFS without a supporting argument.  I'm not sure if this is an extension of the point you are trying to make or if it's intended to be a random, baseless statement to suggest that Akka/Rent found some need to nerf a specific zone for whatever reason you are convinced may be subject to their behind-the-scenes whims.  Regardless, the post is difficult to understand. 

You can save anything you want onto the UI, you can set up a macro to specifically watch for any particular piece of chat you want and assign it to a variable to display on a UI window or HUD.  Is there something specific you are looking for that you can't find without having to clear/reset chat windows?

Do you mean that when you log out multiple characters at once, sometimes the directory they are played from resets the filter options on the UI tab like Critical Hits set to All instead of Mine?  If that's the case, don't mass log off all characters.../bca the camp command from one toon in the shared directory then camp that toon 5 seconds later.  Sometimes mass logging a number of toons at once causes the filter settings to reset, but the directory will always remember the last toon to camp's settings...avoid camping one of them at the same time as the rest and it should be a non issue.

If I completely missed what you were asking for or saying in your post, I apologize.  But if you could clarify exactly what your concerns are, folks are always happy to offer any advice to help.
GebbonEQ

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: September 22, 2018, 08:24:17 am »

I have the same issue.  Returned after a year or so. Ultimate Weapons (2h UW show up as necklace) dont show up graphically and Sunderrock Armor shows up as the necklace image also.

I put a clean globalload file in and still not showing up.

Using UF client because for some reason RoF2 client makes my system run like crap with only 1 character logged on if there are any players/npcs in sight.
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: September 22, 2018, 12:46:52 pm »

Your client will display the pearl necklace if the graphic file reference the server is sending isnt recognized

If i remember right when i used UF, i had to copy the dragitemxxx.dds files from a rof2 client to UF, in the default UI folder
Also have to add them to the animation.xml to load em

This of course will add extra graphics to your UF client, which may slow it down again, check out the tweaking guide, just about any PC should handle one client

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:52:43 pm by Chieftan » Logged

GebbonEQ

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: September 22, 2018, 01:42:40 pm »

I followed the tweak guide for the RoF client but didnt change much.  Just stutters constantly like I have 5 FPS if there is anyone in view - turning clip/actor plane all the way down works until in range for the NPC/Players to show up.

System is a little dated but should be able to run my army on RoF2 :/  ---- 16GB, GTX980, i75820

I am able to run 20+ on the UF client without doing any graphics changes.
sjobidoo

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 29, 2018, 05:52:22 pm »

I followed the tweak guide for the RoF client but didnt change much.  Just stutters constantly like I have 5 FPS if there is anyone in view - turning clip/actor plane all the way down works until in range for the NPC/Players to show up.

System is a little dated but should be able to run my army on RoF2 :/  ---- 16GB, GTX980, i75820

I am able to run 20+ on the UF client without doing any graphics changes.

I had the same problem recently all of a sudden. After i deleted my eqclient.ini file and restarted, all worked fine again  Roll Eyes
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: October 08, 2018, 10:17:01 am »

SK broken stuff

1) Theft of Survival

Theft of Survival III trigger Theft of Survival recourse
Theft of Survival II  trigger Theft of Survival recourse
Theft of Survival trigger Theft of Survival recourse

according to the spell database their are spells theft of survival iii recourse id 11899 and theft of survival ii recourse id 11897 ... seems all 3 spells are triggering the same recourse right now...

2) Theft of Survival ,II,III crafting receipy missing for all 3 spells...

3) Epic 10.0
Turning your offensive 10.0 epic augment return your 10.0 offensive epic augments, it wont give the defensive one, and not sure the defensive one will give back the offensive one...

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:03:58 am by s0rcier » Logged
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: October 11, 2018, 01:26:14 am »

There also seems to be some subversive allusion to alleged phantom nerfs to ToFS without a supporting argument.

Allusion no. Sorry but when u have been running something for years (and I know this is lower end thinking and just trying to progress, so bear with me I'm sure this doesn't even apply to you) you tend to notice when something just doesn't seem to be the same, and well u just kinda want to say something about it.  But hey there are absolutely no changes because akka didn't post anything.
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: October 26, 2018, 09:48:02 am »

The trees in Hills of Shade do appear to be partially bugged and doing un-expectedly high damage with Taelosian fury 9.0

Attaching 2 screen shots, same mob name/level/class ect.

One hits for 412776 with Taelosian fury 9.0 - which is what you'd expect it to hit for if the mob has ~400% focus
The other hits for 4027760 with Taelosian fury 9.0 - 10x what you'd expect.

This seems to be bugged to have mobs have a random chance to just be more than 10x stronger than another same mob.

This; combined with the 10 "destructible object" twigs is 100% why the twig area is so frustrating. Because the object twigs don't obey threat and run around randomly, easily getting behind you unless all of your toons are in front of you as well. The objects are at least /open ' able so you can 'deal' with their special feature. But you can't know when you'll pull a 4+ mil AE or a 400k AE currently.

Some of them instead use Taelosian fury 8.0 and do expected damage with it ~50k less than 9.0
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:56:30 am by Fecs » Logged
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: October 30, 2018, 11:17:06 am »

When Paladin Healing Class Augment 10 is placed in Orthanos' Lamination Blade of Fire the click effect Warmth of Light VI is no longer useable. When clicked it gives error message "Item is out of charges"
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: October 30, 2018, 09:03:22 pm »

Just turned in all 6 keystones. The boss didnt spawn and got a zone emote that read, Magorians world devoure's energy fritters away as a sonic wave pulses through the planes. Sent emails to both gms with alittle more detail. Anyone run into this yet? Got credit for 5/6 updates after the keystones but still habe my wet stone and no boss. Wouldn't let me turn in wet stone.
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: October 31, 2018, 02:18:32 am »

I handed in stones tonight, which gives a server wide emote and realms starts to shake.  My guess is you started handing in after that, but when I was done handing in, and boss spawned, you were no longer allowed to hand em in.

Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: October 31, 2018, 07:03:21 am »

I handed in stones tonight, which gives a server wide emote and realms starts to shake.  My guess is you started handing in after that, but when I was done handing in, and boss spawned, you were no longer allowed to hand em in.

Was way before you. Wouldve seen the server wide emote
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: November 03, 2018, 12:19:42 pm »

Just turned in all 6 keystones. The boss didnt spawn and got a zone emote that read, Magorians world devoure's energy fritters away as a sonic wave pulses through the planes. Sent emails to both gms with alittle more detail. Anyone run into this yet? Got credit for 5/6 updates after the keystones but still habe my wet stone and no boss. Wouldn't let me turn in wet stone.

Just to clarify once again, the Magorian trigger is not bugged, it has by design a global cool down that has been there since inception and it's been activated many times this year.

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678