Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:48:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Modified Inventory Window 99,999,999 HP display  (Read 36380 times)
skinnytick

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2013, 12:21:16 am »

For all you people complaining about HPs not showing correctly after passing 1million, here ya go. Smiley

I dropped the labels, extended the stat labels to accommodate larger numbers, and moved stuff around to be centered. This should allow 99,999,999 HP/Mana/Endurance to be displayed.

I also made the coin buttons larger so that I could see the full amount. You can view up to 999 billion coins without it being covered up be the coin graphic. Also extended the radiant/ebon crystals stuff for continuity sake.Smiley

Screenshot from Gannicus:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHEYgLqGVI6ZWg0Q1dQbl9BLUk/edit?usp=sharing

*Edit* You should be able to drop this into you complete UI set (for example, Sars) and be good to go. Just remember to make a back-up of the inventory window in case this one messes up the UI.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 12:45:50 am by skinnytick » Logged
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 07:29:16 am »

Works great, thanks
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 08:42:15 am »

Set stick and added link to left side of forums.

Note: Although snowing 7 digits, its still showing incorrect hp value.

As a test, its showing my toon to have 3.2M HP but actual is 3.6M HP if you do /say hp

Still, its better than before.

I wonder what is bugging the client to think it has 400k hp less than before? Charm slot or some other not being added?

I now use our Map and Inventory custom UI pieces on my client.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 08:49:58 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 09:12:02 am »

I have this running but it only shows 6 figures instead of 7.  Also, the Plat value is still hidden.  This is great, just wanted to state what I am seeing....

I will retry reloading it again later...

Then again maybe its just reading the wrong hps...  I try later
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:16:20 am by Fuzzypoodle » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 11:14:56 am »

Thanks for the work, Skinny! Unfortunately I still see my hps where I saw them with reg SARS ui Sad Maybe its my UI.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
skinnytick

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 11:34:47 am »

Set stick and added link to left side of forums.

Note: Although snowing 7 digits, its still showing incorrect hp value.

As a test, its showing my toon to have 3.2M HP but actual is 3.6M HP if you do /say hp

Still, its better than before.

I wonder what is bugging the client to think it has 400k hp less than before? Charm slot or some other not being added?

I now use our Map and Inventory custom UI pieces on my client.

Does the /hp command  work off of macroquest? Only thing I can think of is macroquest calculates HPs differently than EQ. Or, Evequest just plain bugs out once a certain total is exceeded.

I have this running but it only shows 6 figures instead of 7.  Also, the Plat value is still hidden.  This is great, just wanted to state what I am seeing....

I will retry reloading it again later...

Then again maybe its just reading the wrong hps...  I try later

E-mail me a screenshot and send me a copy of your UIErrors.txt file that is in your Everquest directory.

Thanks for the work, Skinny! Unfortunately I still see my hps where I saw them with reg SARS ui Sad Maybe its my UI.

If you zip the Sars ui and e-mail it to me I'll see what I can do. No guarantees though, Sars has lots of custom graphic pieces, which I don't/won't modify.

Skinnytick@gmail.com  Please include your in-game name.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:39:38 am by skinnytick » Logged
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 11:40:23 am »

This is all about client server relations, MQ2 is just that weird dude in the closet with a camera phone.

/say HP is server side
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 09:58:15 pm »

Client hp calculations are different than source hp calculations so it does not show up cOrrectly

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 10:08:07 pm »

min errors out at 1,599,999 at 1.6 i reset back down to 1.2 mil
skinnytick

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 12:04:16 am »

Client hp calculations are different than source hp calculations so it does not show up cOrrectly

What I was starting to think after the feedback. Looks like there is a difference of 400k hps.

Oh well, didn't take too much time to modify.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 05:02:00 am »

I found something interesting, I don't know how much can be done about it UI side skinny, but I found once you start reaching over 100,000 hp from buffs it starts to mismatch from UI compared to Hunters perl /say HP.  As far as hp, I've reached over 1.7mil in buffs and the UI still displays fine over. Overall it's still a great UI to have for a general idea. +1
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 11:20:57 am »

I found something interesting, I don't know how much can be done about it UI side skinny, but I found once you start reaching over 100,000 hp from buffs it starts to mismatch from UI compared to Hunters perl /say HP.  As far as hp, I've reached over 1.7mil in buffs and the UI still displays fine over. Overall it's still a great UI to have for a general idea. +1

I was the same way unless i put on druid oak then i would go over but once i broke 1.6mil unbuffed it went to crap
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 11:50:44 am »

The change to the UI window does line up what MQ2 reports with what the client reports.
I ball parked the math for my characters and display on MQ2HUD a approximate HP value that is within 20k of what the server reports with /say hp.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 05:29:12 am »

Any kind soul with UI skills care to update the inventory mod so we can take advantage of the newly added slots? Smiley

Pretty please, sugar on top Smiley

Edit : NM, wrong window - Updated other thread
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:17:36 am by Ekiir » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050