Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:19:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: wiki.ezserveronline.com  (Read 48878 times)
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 07:21:48 pm »

I just applied for an account under the name Noot.  I've been working on a YouTube series called EZServerHowTo for the past 5 months that I won't start uploading content for at least a few more weeks.

I've also remade a bunch of maps that are EZ branded and faux HD.  Since I saw you were looking for LDON maps I thought I would jump the gun and contribute them to the Wiki prior to the official launch of the channel.

Here is LDON5's Map:

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 09:44:22 pm »

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2015, 07:45:23 am »

Approved the request.

The map looks really great. Please make any changes you see fit to the wiki. Also, don't hesitate to change any of the existing maps to this pretty version. Most of them were just plagiarized from other places online... or slightly modified plagiarizations.

Glad to have someone of your... ability on board Smiley

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2015, 08:38:04 am »

LDON 5 Smiley

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 07:20:21 pm »

Thanks, glad you like it.  I have several other maps created that I will attempt to post.  

Edit: Right after I posted how I don't know how to post an image I derped into an upload file page.

I'll start uploading content.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:25:49 pm by Corsoblarg » Logged

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2015, 07:47:21 am »

Wanted to brag on Corsoblarg/Noot a bit with his maps

You wouldn't actually see the maps unless you went to the LDoN or PoTime page, so I thought I'd post them here. Good stuff Smiley

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 07:51:23 am by Darpey » Logged

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2015, 07:58:28 am »

Heh, so that's what frogs look like in EZ? All tall and covered in bark?

-Hate

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2015, 08:07:28 am »

Heh, so that's what frogs look like in EZ? All tall and covered in bark?
-Hate

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2015, 12:15:07 pm »

Ha!  Great catch. I'll correct it when I get off work.

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2015, 01:26:10 pm »

I think you are also missing the hidden area of 5, but its still an awesome looking map.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 02:52:37 pm »

I fixed LDON3 on the Wiki.  I appreciate the attention to detail.  I always keep my raw files to make adjustments as needed.  I'm not sure about a hidden area in LDON 5.  If you can point it out I'll gladly review it.

I started making maps because I needed higher res for the videos, so I only hit PoTime and LDON, but once I finish my current video project I'll upload the 5 or so videos that I have finished, and switch gears to map making for awhile.  I've been slowly working on them since March, so it will be nice for a change of pace.

AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 03:50:47 pm »

In the room with the gray bridge area there is a secret door under the bridge you can click that leads to path to another room, has a couple frogloks in it.

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2015, 11:20:39 am »

Rather than PM each administrator individually, because I'm lazy - any of you remember how to add extensions?

This Extension would allow you to imbed YouTube videos (EZ How To Series) - instead of just linking to them. I think Arthon has FTP access... I've just forgotten how to do it, and am pressed on time.

ALSO, and this might be important.

Hateborne is taking over the hosting of ezserverwiki.com - - - the "transfer" has already been requested, and the domain expires October 10th from godaddy.com - My assumption is that this will be painless, but keep a lookout for any oddities that happen on this day. There may also be minutes/hours of downtime while this occurs. IDK

/update over

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2015, 11:46:58 am »

Rather than PM each administrator individually, because I'm lazy - any of you remember how to add extensions?

This Extension would allow you to imbed YouTube videos (EZ How To Series) - instead of just linking to them. I think Arthon has FTP access... I've just forgotten how to do it, and am pressed on time.

ALSO, and this might be important.

Hateborne is taking over the hosting of ezserverwiki.com - - - the "transfer" has already been requested, and the domain expires October 10th from godaddy.com - My assumption is that this will be painless, but keep a lookout for any oddities that happen on this day. There may also be minutes/hours of downtime while this occurs. IDK

/update over

Basically, it'll be down for less than 48h as it gets moved over to the hosting bits on my side. All the access will stay the same, Darpey will still have highest admin access, and the site url will stay the same. :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2015, 04:49:22 pm »

That kicks ass!! That was my biggest concern about that wiki....and you two fixed that! Thanks Darpey for creating, and thank you Hate for taking it over.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64971
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)