Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:44:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: wiki.ezserveronline.com  (Read 49361 times)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2015, 07:45:03 am »

Leis finally completed out the Abyss boss list - no more red missing links! I thought for sure that project was a lost cause. Smiley

Also ---

I misspoke - the hosting expires on the 18th of October, not the 10th, so that is when it will fail and move over to Hate's hosting
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:25:48 am by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2015, 08:32:45 am »

Sorry it took me so long, had a hard time motivating myself to spawn all of them. I should get 6, 7 and maybe 8 done before halloween, but I also want to get a few more ranks done on my warriors UW.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2015, 08:38:15 am »

Big thanks to Leis for completing that list, and for letting me assist by being a parasite.  Those pulls were truely terrifying.

Sometimes we can take lessons from Icarus.

My fancy corpse tree

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 08:50:41 am »

Wait till you see someone who's actually geared doing pulls. My pulls will seem like the work of an amateur.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2015, 10:27:00 am »

If you guys need any help getting pictures of mobs or pulling whatever let me know.   

<------  Iamthdevil
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2015, 10:50:02 am »

Here is a list of all "wanted" pages (i.e. pages that are referenced in the wiki, but do not exist yet)

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2015, 05:36:31 pm »

If you guys need any help getting pictures of mobs or pulling whatever let me know.   

<------  Iamthdevil

Thanks. I only see issues getting pictures of the mini's in 6, and zerka. The mini's will be a pain just because I might need to kill one mob at a time to get a picture of them without 30 mobs in the way. Or take off my aoe dps so I can single down everything else.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 08:16:35 pm »

Starting tomorrow, I will try to lock down the wiki in prep for the move on Saturday.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hold all updates from 10/16/15 until 10/19/15 (or further notice).

-Hate
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:43:00 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2015, 10:36:31 pm »

I got everything in t6 done, so I will pause until you are done.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2015, 07:43:26 pm »

GD IT. It's 10/18 that the site goes down.....

So...yeah, proceed for another 10 days. Sorry >_<

-Hate

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2015, 10:06:22 pm »

Heads up - Godaddy hosting expires tomorrow (10/18) - so expect to see wiki downtime, depending on how exactly the change-over happens. Any changes you make between yesterday and tomorrow will not be kept (Hateborne made a site backup yesterday, which he will use to reproduce the account on his end)

Also - new user Kroggia that applied yesterday - I accepted your account request, but you will probably have to re-apply when the site goes back up on Monday or Tuesday, since the backup process will (probably) wipe your account.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:10:18 pm by Darpey » Logged

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2015, 06:56:27 am »

Just let me know when the transfer is completed. Someone added stone droppers to my to do list... I might stop progress till halloween is over, I need to make the most of that dbl loot.

Openwounds

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2015, 07:35:58 am »

Completely forgot about this.  Was excited on getting the gaps filled in.  I have all the pics backed up still to reupload.

..Kroggia..
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2015, 08:55:46 am »

Site down during transfer

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2015, 04:30:30 pm »

Site down during transfer

Please hold updates for another day. Site SHOULD be back up, but working out the access issues.

-Hate

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 62