Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 12:19:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Orcs Attack Kelethin! 7-2-15  (Read 7463 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:51:12 am »

Orcs Attack Kelethin!

That's right. First vampires, now orcs. What next, locusts?!

The orcs managed to cut a bloody swathe through the citizens of Kelethin. Brave adventurers appeared in aid of the citizens of Kelethin, but they were outnumbered and overpowered. Slowly and surely, the orcs were picked off but not before making off with the mysterious Kelethin badge of office. The orcs have brought this 'badge' back with them to Sunderock Springs, in preparation for the oncoming siege. Below is a small gallery from a foolish adventurer, before looting a chest of platinum, bragging about it, and being promptly murdered.

http://imgur.com/a/73xNh

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 12:55:32 am »

well done!

that was fun and I see if a few of your pics I am actually  alive:)

was fun and rewarding thank you!

Other than a certain fat ogre jumping on my mobs every time i pulled it was great:)....

the lesser orcs where not a problem even in small groups..

the stormbringers where a little more of a challenge and AOE all my pets to death pretty fast but i was able to handle them with min death.

the Jugs......destroyed my enter team other than my tank.... and fast...  close to a one round type thing..  AOE rampage ? was a problem i could not handle them.

I am looking forward to this challenge!

thank you for all the hard work!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:59:53 am by balidet » Logged

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 01:05:36 am »

It was fun but the aoe damage was a bit much. It also seemed to have a fairly long range.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 01:08:23 am »

Other than the wild ramp obliterating my crew the only issue I had was some ^@$$ frog dragging crap through my AE Tongue

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 01:11:15 am »

I mean, I'm just T4 but that shit was hilarious. I made ~3mil plat in around 20 minutes or so (*only* died like 5 times).

10/10 would not want to fight those mobs in my gear Tongue

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 01:21:06 am »

frog must have super powers to drag mobs through your aoe when I was standing still fighting 2 mobs..and you deiced to take the one i am not beating on atm.../gesture

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:02:14 am »

Bah stuck DJing tonight at work and missing this. Awesome stuff, Hate. Always cool to see dynamic stuff like this going on.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 09:34:39 am »

selling SoW at the second Orc lift !  ...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 158