Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:46:07 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: T10 Revamp & Many Others  (Read 31514 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2016, 03:41:25 am »

Holiday Event
  • Double Loot will be available Friday through Tuesday
  • Double Credits will be available Friday through Tuesday

Files:
  • Update your /say #files or use the link on the left as there is new Spell data

Source:

• [Drajor] Hero Forge models now work correctly in game
  • [Akkadius] Hero Forge models now load at character select

General:
  • Muramite Proving Grounds expedition will now enforce essence selections allowable based on the lowest level toon in the expedition

Ultimate Weapons:

• Ultimate Weapons have had a visual overhaul, each Ultimate Weapon set now changes weapon graphic and icon every 3 tiers.
  • "Ultimate Knuckle" line has been renamed to "Ultimate Weapon Fist"
  • "Ultimate Zweihander" line has been renamed to "Ultimate Great Axe"
  • [Rent] "Ultimate Mace" last few ranks of the line had an issue with healing proc, this has now been resolved

T10 Changes

Zone:
  • A zone out beacon has been added near the zone in of Sunderock
  • Each faction camp in T10 has been made to stand out more distinctively as separate camps within the main entrance area
  • Log objects near the Orc camp have been removed
  • Many objects have been removed from the zone that contribute to memory/zone overhead
  • Many visual adjustments have been made to the zone for look and feel as well as functionality
  • Players are now able to create instances, however even with free waypoint items, T10 will cost due to server resources until T11 is open
  • Players just starting out T10 get a notification when entering each specific camp
  • Portals now tell players whether they are currently closed or not
  • The zone in location for Sunderock has been moved to the hill below the camp

Items:
  • All visible and non-visible armor sets have had a significant stat boost so rewards are more inline with zone difficulty
  • Visible armor sets now have appropriate Mana/Endurance as well as regeneration rates
  • Ring of Sunderock is now available on the Roaming Gnome
  • New Ultimate T10 Armor line uses the new Hero Forge Models
  • A New Vitality line has been introduced to T10, "Citrine Gemstone of Vitality X" - this is not parallel progression to Leaf of Vitality

Preview of New "Ultimate" T10 Hero Forge:

Bosses:
  • Beast of Burden now appropriately spawns in the Sarnak camp
  • Boss spawn conditions so they are based on roll rather than total kill count
  • Fixed "Little J-haughn" now properly give task completion credits for kill
  • Fixed "Ro`kki" now properly give task completion credits for kill
  • Fixed "Sharpclaw Tuff Grimefoot" now properly give task completion credits for kill
  • Fixed "Vampire Lord" now properly give task completion credits for kill
  • Sarnak Boss Lord Vaxxol should now spawn
  • Forgemaster Blazeclaw (Gnoll) should also be far more realistically spawnable
  • Gnoll bosses have been increased in physical size and appearance has changed to make them more "boss-like"
  • Lord Venombite boss triggers have been reworked into general Gnoll kills
  • Ro`kki in the bandit camp should also be more easily spawnable
  • Spawn conditions for various bosses have been rewritten so they can be triggered with realistic conditions
  • The Basilisk Den Mother (Boss) now spawns with more realistic conditions
  • Vampire Lord no longer wanders after being triggered
  • [Rent] All bosses in T10 now have spawn emotes, if they had existing ones they were most likely revised or changed
  • Plagueborne spawn rates have been increased
  • Plagueborn's now give a zone wide emote when they spawn

NPC:
  • All traps have been removed from the zone
  • Camp Leaders have been pulled out of their tents to make them easier to access
  • Camp NPC's have had their appearances adjusted and dialogue adjusted to make it more obvious of their importance
  • Cross camp invasions have been removed and NPC's stick to their own camps
  • NPC Dialogue is now accompanied with animations to give more life to player interaction
  • NPC pathing pauses in between grid points have been heavily adjusted to reduce zone overhead
  • Orc models have been changed to newer models and textures have been changed appropriately
  • Rangers and Archers have been removed from all camps. Any Quest NPC's referencing them in dialogue have also been removed
  • Roaming Gnome's last name has been changed to: "Core Quest NPC & Information"
  • Vaquel the Champion is a new NPC in the main camp

Quest:
  • A new armor "Ultimate set" not to confuse with the "Ultimate Weapon" line has been added as a questline to Sunderock. Nuwferus MacKilligan handles this after players have achieved Ally with all 3 factions
  • All NPC's that give dialogue in Sunderock now use dialogue windows interaction quality/ease of readability
  • Artifacts questline has been removed from Elgeon Silvershaper
  • Camp leaders now display faction levels in the armory once a player has gotten to the level of unlocking the Armory for each camp
  • Casters guild "Blood Token" line for Necromancers now requires Undead to kill versus the Archers since they have been eliminated from the zone
  • Each camp leader now displays locked/unlocked status in a dialogue window when a player has gotten to the stage of the armory
  • Freeport and Qeynos questlines have been removed
  • Nightblade Carella's original quest has been removed
  • Elgeon Silvershaper's Artifact questline has been removed
  • Quest NPC's now have more appropriately labeled last names
  • Roaming Gnome now allows players to start another camp faction once an existing camp faction has been completed
  • All 3 camp leaders no longer give the faction task once player is 'Ally'
  • Orc bosses now drop a single "Faydwer Alliance: Armory Token"
  • Gnoll bosses now drop a "Indigo Vanguard: Armory Token"
  • Sarnak bosses now drop a "Cabilis Foreign Legion: Armory Token"
  • Camp leaders take armor tokens as hand in now for Armory credit per physical token drop changes
  • Vaquel the Champion has a new quest in the main camp area

Expedition:
  • "Enslaved Undead Gnolls" now allows 18 players to enter
  • "Enslaved Undead Gnolls" now no longer repop after 6 hours after they've been killed

Special Thanks:
  • To all of the players that make EZ what it is
  • To Rent for spending many many hours helping out with this last patch. He has shown tremendous desire to help this community because it is something he's been a part of for so long and loves. He truly has been a big help in assisting with tasks and getting various things doled out as needed. Please give him your appreciation.
  • Drajor with helping out with the latest Hero Forge patch and getting a few things working regarding them so I could keep working on other things

I will edit more of this post later on, but for now I'm going to bed.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:17:19 am by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Brunaa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 04:03:45 am »

Thanks Akka and Rent for all the work you have done.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Brunaa
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 04:12:43 am »

Hoping that the double loot would be until New Year  Grin Grin.

Thank you for your hard work! Excited to get to T10 Smiley

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 06:05:24 am »

Thanks to all for putting the time and know-how in to work out T10. Really excited.

Some tidbits upon first entering:

Seems everyone's extended target window is gone
No Ring of Sunderock on Roaming Gnome in the merchant window (edit: actually no items on any merchants I've found)

Wish I could stay home and play!  Sad
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:05:37 am by Haimon » Logged

Denzig <STONE>
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 06:17:22 am »

Thanks for all the work Akka/Rent

Seems everyone's extended target window is gone

Yeah it seems UF expansion is disabled, says you must purchase Underfoot when trying to bring xtarget window back

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 06:51:54 am »

Paladin and cleric group invis to undead AA is now gone.
Rogue Cunning Disguise AA now gone.

Not seeing anything else unexpected that hasnt already been mentioned.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 07:29:04 am »

I love you guys.
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 07:39:45 am »

General:
  • Muramite Proving Grounds expedition will now enforce essence selections allowable based on the lowest level toon in the expedition

Um why. Now all this will be is a expedition that will collect dust.

Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 08:09:41 am »

Extended targets is bugged
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 08:33:33 am »

Looks like Mnemonic retention AA changed as well. Lost gem slots and just noticed. Have to load up on a older client now just to kill my toons and release spells.

EDIT: so can't see gem slot 11 or 12 BUT can still use the spells with hotkey or MQ2 so not as bad as I thought at first.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:50:08 am by Felony » Logged

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
avadar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 08:41:10 am »

Wow guys, sounds like some amazing changes... will be loading up EZ to check them out!! Thanks for all the hard work Akka and Rent. Rent not surprised to hear you're willing to put in so much work into this community, you've always had the passion for this place. Thanks mate! Happy holidays to all!

Harthek
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 09:18:52 am »

Really excited to try the new T10, but running into a weird error that is completely unrelated to the changes but maybe someone here can help.

Changed nothing since halloween except downloading new server files:

I can open the first client fine works perfect, but if i try to open any additional clients, or even a different one after that first client is opened and closed eqgame crashes. I have no idea what is causing the crashes.

Running Windows 10, 24 G RAM.

Anyone happen to have any ideas?
Peign
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 10:14:47 am »

First thanks Akkadius, Rent and Drajor for you work, much obliged.

Checked out T10, it looks good.  One thing noticeable right away, no lag with labels on on the map!   Looks promising.    I noticed that there are no mobs on the 2 plateaus in the north, where orc and sarnaks used to be, by design?

Bug:  Vendors do not currently have any inventory

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 10:52:17 am »

Thank you all.

It was a pleasure to work with Akkadius on this update. I hope everyone enjoys the changes.

PS, hail all the NPCs in camp, lol

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 12:02:02 pm »

Thanks so much Akka and Rent. These changes look fantastic. I can't wait to get some time to check this stuff out. I zoned into T10 once a few months ago and nopped right out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 78