Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:29:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PROBLEMS WITH CLIENT  (Read 5350 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:18:04 am »

So, as most know I dont play much anymore. RL has made my free time rather limited lately, for one....and for another I needed a break Cheesy

Anyway, I have had the client we use added to my google drive for some time now, but recently google has decided that this violates their TOS and has disabled the link. Wondering if anyone has any space they wouldnt mind using to host/list the client. Lemme know!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Sqeeter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:05:04 pm »

Yes, can someone please fix the client.  Thanks in advance!
Sqeeter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 09:45:27 pm »

Otto said that he may be able to work getting a downloadable client up if Rent sends him a tell.  There's a couple people that are in need of RoF2.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 11:39:52 am »

When you can - update your original thread Chunka

http://wiki.ezserver.online/Getting_Started

EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 12:11:04 am »

Was trying to today after I got your email, but for some reason its not letting me modify the thread in either Firefox or MS Edge

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 12:39:47 am »

If you want to post a new reply in the same thread, I can copy that text into the first post.

Let me know

EZ Server GM
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 02:11:03 am »

Well, I cant post anywhere in that thread for some reason. Is it locked?

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 01:52:38 pm »

It is not?

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats