Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:56:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Sharpclaw  (Read 9233 times)
Peign
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 10:09:27 am »

I spent a lot of time in t10....my only experience is from portals....even after having completed this quest (paid 100 million plat for the soul) I still think his soul drop rate should be increased...the pita of just having him spawn is insane...on a side note the best way to get him to spawn is to use public zone don't waste your time in a private instance.

Thats just sad, since I bet there wont be anyone who would be selling his soul anytime soon.

I did spawn him on public and thats it, tried again for an hour last night, nothing.

Can spawn in an instance np.    I think the percent chance for him to spawn is the same as tserrina, perhaps a bit lower.    It is like 1 in 300 or 1 in 600.

Silly shit as you are literally jumping through hoops to get it.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 05:44:32 pm »

I spent a lot of time in t10....my only experience is from portals....even after having completed this quest (paid 100 million plat for the soul) I still think his soul drop rate should be increased...the pita of just having him spawn is insane...on a side note the best way to get him to spawn is to use public zone don't waste your time in a private instance.

Thats just sad, since I bet there wont be anyone who would be selling his soul anytime soon.

I did spawn him on public and thats it, tried again for an hour last night, nothing.

Can spawn in an instance np.    I think the percent chance for him to spawn is the same as tserrina, perhaps a bit lower.    It is like 1 in 300 or 1 in 600.

Silly shit as you are literally jumping through hoops to get it.

The reason I said to use public is the zone portals hold the # of portals used...so the % chance is higher in public to spawn him versus the instanced version.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 10:42:36 pm »

Well Marratook takes the cake for spawning Sharpclaw and getting his soul.

Grats again you lucky bastard!  Grin

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Peign
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 02:20:12 pm »

Before giving out that award, you may want to Magelo the guild Victory, sort by level and have a look at the Chest Piece or the SoA of the level 79 toons.   
synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 06:08:52 pm »

Before giving out that award, you may want to Magelo the guild Victory, sort by level and have a look at the Chest Piece or the SoA of the level 79 toons.   

Ohh of course, pieces of cake and respect to you, Sond, Denzig, Raalin, Sonaspud and others (cant name them all), who have finished their Champion's Soul Quest.

I was just was merely stating facts that it was Marratook that got Sharpclaw's soul since I started doing T10 (unless others didnt /ooc their phawt Sharpclaw loots)

/cheers

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Peign
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 06:47:34 pm »

Ohh of course, pieces of cake and respect to you, Sond, Denzig, Raalin, Sonaspud and others (cant name them all), who have finished their Champion's Soul Quest.

I was just was merely stating facts that it was Marratook that got Sharpclaw's soul since I started doing T10 (unless others didnt /ooc their phawt Sharpclaw loots)

/cheers

I believe Brunaa was first, Denzig was second and I was sadly third to get on Maslow.   He didn't drop the soul his first 2x for me, RNG is teh suck.   

Sond however and his toons in Victory, have 18.     Victory is Sonds!   There is no cake, let them eat Sond!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 66
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)