Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:32:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Feature Request: Weapon / Shield skins  (Read 5994 times)
Otto
« on: June 20, 2017, 07:37:27 pm »

Hi Akkadius,

Something I think most of us would love to see, is some way of "consuming" a weapon or shield and applying that graphic to another weapon or shield. Something similar to the ornamentation system on live.

Is this at all possible? I for one, would love to use the epic 2.0 skins on most of my items. Some other awesome looking stuff came from PoPower, etc.

Cheers
Otto
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 02:46:05 pm »

Any chance of this one being looked at for a possible upcoming patch?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:30:54 pm »

I'm just happy to not see the same UW from qvic up to t10 and to see different weapons between the tiers.
Otto
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:47:16 pm »

They don't look "uber" or even powerful to me. it would be nice to be able to apply graphics we actually enjoy on these weapons we spend hundreds of hours to make. Just saying!
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 01:28:34 pm »

They don't look uber... Not sure specifically what you're talking about... UW?

Picked out some of the best from the latest models

Can look at doing ornamentations in the future - but there is something to having the original graphic to a weapon

EZ Server GM
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 08:11:58 pm »

If you add ornaments then I request that some kind of farming be required to get them. It's no fun if you can just pick whatever graphic you want from the list and throw that on all your toons.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 10:08:41 pm »

Add it to the mask of illusions.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 12:14:01 am »

If you add ornaments then I request that some kind of farming be required to get them. It's no fun if you can just pick whatever graphic you want from the list and throw that on all your toons.

each Graphic costs 50 stones of impatience.....omg im a genius

Otto
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 09:41:01 am »

In my "opinion" the best weapon graphics were from POP, GOD, and OOW

It would be cool to be able to farm a weapon and have the graphic merged into another weapon.
Otto
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 09:48:57 am »

each Graphic costs 50 stones of impatience.....omg im a genius

This is way too many.

Perhaps stone of impatience is renamed to "Stone of Illusion"? With the number of characters we all have, our stockpiles would disappear insanely fast. I have 18 characters, which would mean 1 stone used every time i decide to have ADD and change the graphic. I have maybe 45 stones after grinding to T9.

1 Stone consumed per weapon graphic taken / applied?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 04:00:10 pm »

It would defeat the purpose of adding a grind if everyone could already get it. So either a large number of stone of impatience or something else entirely.
Otto
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 09:20:31 pm »

It would defeat the purpose of adding a grind if everyone could already get it. So either a large number of stone of impatience or something else entirely.

I disagree, we have enough of a "grind" here already. This is something everyone should have an opportunity to enjoy. Being able to "Transmog" your weapon graphics shouldn't be another stupid long grind. It should be a fun feature that you can adjust here and there.

You still have plenty of grinding to do yourself until that Earring is rank 50. Just finish that up, and start on T10 before you think you need "another grind".

I don't mean to sound like an a$$, but between Ring, Earring, XP Mask, UW's, and T10 faction, there is PLENTY already to grind out. Just asking for some variety in weapon graphics for stuff we already spent a lot of time earning.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:25:25 pm by Otto » Logged
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 03:20:45 pm »

Without making it difficult or grindy to get the transmogs just become the flavor of the week. Graphics get old real fast when you can just use whatever you want right from the start.
Otto
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 04:00:10 pm »

The way transmogrify works, if you still have to farm the item you want the graphic from. 
Otto
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 02:16:40 pm »

Any chance there may be eyes on this one? =)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 98
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)