Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:47:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Roles in the raid and Total Damage  (Read 2295 times)
Bogreaper

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:50:10 am »

I was going to put this under the classes section but could not decide where.

Please let me preface this with a statement.

I am by NO stretch of anyone's imagination the most powerful, best equip, best player, or smartest person on this server.  I am only offering up what little bit of data I have been able to collect, and put forth a very good summary shot of it for the few people that have asked me questions about classes.

This is a pretty standard run down of the typical fight for my 18 character raid.
Not toys were used, no glyph, no furious, no savage onslaught.  this was straight, pull and everyone attack with the standard attack.

Bogtank is the warrior. UW11 UC3
Bogprincess is the necro.  That is her STANDARD damage for the average fight.  below I will post a link to one where she got in some lucky crits. UW3 UC2 ManaNeck 11
Savagespirit is my off tank, 2nd warrior. UW8
Bogfingers is the main rogue, UW3 UC2
Bogzerker is the main beserker UW3 UC2
Savagestabz second rogue T10 drop weapons, nothing rare, UC1
Bogfitsts Monk UW4 UC1
BogBoom Wizzy UC1 Mananeck 11
Enslaved second beserker regular T10 drop weaopon, nothing rare, UC1
Bogreaper Shadow Knight UW6 UC2 (he was #2 on damage delt up till T9.. just no upgrades for his AoE dots)
BogBlessing Main Paladin UW3 UC2 (the keynote on him, note the number of hits, more hits=more heals)
Savagemage Magician Mananeck 11.. if not for the instant single target CoH that drops aggro, he would be retired.
Acthena Druid ManaNeck 11.. she spends time watching over me and tosses an AoE out there when she can
Beastial BeastLord.. through all of my parsing and what you can see here with his max hit.. the multipliers from the uc and the like are not effecting him... ie.. class busted
Fally paladin group 2 uc1
Gibantik Savagemage's pet
Kobab Necro's pet that died in the middle
Xebarn Necro's pet that she took time in the middle of the fight to summon
Viber Enchanter's pet
Encakkin Enchanter uc2 mana neck 11 and yes shes casting nukes etc etc
SavageHealz Cleric uc2
Bogshade Shaman (didnt do damage didnt show up on the list) keeps me buffed and tries to toss out a heal.

So there is how the classes rank up and preform for me.. your results will probably vary, and you will more then likely get a lot better performance out of most of the classes then I do.
We all have our favorites (thus why that useless beastlord is there along with the shadow knight that ruled T5 T6 and T7 but now useless)

If I were to start all the groups over with right now, knowing what I know?

Warrior
Pally
Zerker
Zerker
Zerker
Monk

SK
Pally
Rogue
Rogue
Rogue
Monk

Necromancer
Wizzy
Cleric
Necromancer
Pally
Druid

That is not bases solely on damage, but factors in other uses and abilities.

now as promised.. This is not the "Average" parsing... Above is over 50% of the time, and below is about 25% of the time, with about 5% way out of wack, and the other 20% just special cases.

Peace...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5xuudj8RvyFUUWG8x5hedXXXI2uyN2W7peYYSbPIpXPiHmtSGoS-2EitSxD4YaDhBl5ew42fyVdLYCEAtXWpVGbWh3fPXTxgfhpHz9hydNESkxJFzG5YFkZdEyRxIFXjklEtJQUS9P7Dcz6D_Dfe1YCEObQqZihYnka5--4tl2hevueg1RUgSa1arwtwExkaIxfUDk6_z65bBKBg3v4F6CDktOkL9vQkdWQRIbbjgWVAcXvTStThrzx9lvywnmk6_Q7okbWpZi0DLfc5qRjXVnGv4CEcccstrERLdE4gTYKqTYFzxnc_EbKhKxGhoTgYUv47YKQ3r3g8ltY1SLPuR5Vk9qF-mdbDOdT_j7ntiJljgv5uvvie23EwCyQiLBTocSffQRpbzzP7-avIutYMSxwQ7zrGeqEJn1KgoINg44iUfB-nXXIhixgRZmNisHtwU62_Vdy9MsvHDS8B-7Tqgq-ZSz9xF7kRdKGRQSLMmpcOxkQRaoB0CDXW7KK1v3LvI-g3z1UmbANJRKG7AUhylhF6KEknkZKa7QjblpzFUxpbednf7id_APvWgqNv_x7bNXvJs_8z6qrwp6Lo8q8rL0pq6kQr0GWnhJUEbdhv6lnnBn0B0McDX_LKyRKfbbl_LVumksny_ukIM_BH4hsDteG3oBHV=w1927-h1192-no

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)