Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:18:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: No Drop Transfer  (Read 3262 times)
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2017, 02:49:58 pm »

I have an idea for the EZ Rewards vendor. Allow players to move a no drop item (or stack) from one character to another for 50 credits. This will provide a constant stream of revenue to the server for something which has little impact on the economy / progression.

This would also allow toons who are stuck with duplicate items to transfer, and give players the option to move an Ultimate Weapon which was given to a weak toon for example.

For the record - I don't have a UW I want to move, or any other items I want to move for that matter (except maybe the Call of Companions), I just think it would be a good idea.

Otto
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:56:30 pm »

This idea was thrown around before, but squashed because of one major issue with it.

Say your old buddy left FOREVER and gave you his characters to play. You decide to move their UWXI to your toon for $50

That player returns, even though they said they wouldn't and creates an administrative issue. (Unless rules are stated that you give your acct away at your own risk)

It's an awesome idea, and I wish we could utilize this. Sometimes the overwhelming amount of time needed just to catch 1 toon up is worth the $50.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 05:33:18 pm »

Ah fair point.

Bogreaper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 06:49:25 pm »

I agree... through my neglect, my monk (bogfists) has 2, yes 2 extra 100 qvic reward items that the essence merchant in the crafters guild give you for 100 essences of qvic.

Someone had told me about the bulk turn in and I tried it on the wrong character, he already had an ultimate weapon.

So they are LORE and he cant use the 100 essence item.

Then my rogue (bogfingers) bought an augment upgrade item from the hive queen just to figure out that drop all defenses is not an upgradeable augment.

There are instances, either through error, our own ignorance, or just stupidity where we have character{s} with no drop items that are not of any use to them.

Peace

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053