Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:04:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Issues with Game so far  (Read 3915 times)
Grantybaby

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:21:17 am »

Hello, I recently returned to EZ server after many years, and I'm having issues.

1. When ever I try to use a special attack like KICK, I get a message that says I cannot attack while invulnerable. Going to the buff bot seems to remove this, but the second I zone out to another zone, it comes right back. I can auto attack, but I cannot use any special attacks including range.

2. I was altering which chats go to which windows, but it seems that I cannot see any of my chats now. I have /say going to a specific window, but it does not actually show up. Same with /1, /2, etc. I tried resetting it to the original window it was in, but it doesn't show up there either.

3. I'm doing the quest in Dulak harbor that says kill 15 ship builders. I cannot find a g-dang ship builder anywhere in that zone. I've run around everywhere with no luck.

Any help on any of these 3 issues would be incredibly appreciated.
Grantybaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:27:05 am »

Oh, and on the "getting started" wiki there is a link to download the spell files and server files. Both links are empty. GG
KnowFear

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 12:49:01 pm »

Click the "Server Files" link on the left. <----
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 05:51:21 pm »

Check your chat filters under options as far as what chat you do and don't see. When you make new chat windows, be sure to right click and uncheck the "esc to close" as this will cause your new windows to go away the next time you click escape key.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »

also, upgrade to ROF2 if you aren't using it.

(and don't worry about "kick" or other basic melee attacks, they will literally do 0.2% of the damage of your main attacks before too long)

ship builders are definitely there, but for some reason no mobs are showing on my map in that zone..

they are in the north-east area, near the big ship in drydock (being built...)
but they are popular items that fly off the shelves fast.. are you sure someone else wasn't just there first killing them? you might try an instance in that case...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:18:44 pm by walk2k » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678