Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:51:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ultimate weapon augs  (Read 6870 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 05:38:58 pm »

UW1 is obtainable in qvic therefore players should be able to start working on their ultimate augs before t7.

I personally believe that UW should not be an open quest line until a player is T7 flagged.....but I have said this many times before. UW was not available on the server until T7 was out for awhile.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 11:25:50 pm »

Pandora's box has already been opened, the only thing shutting it now would prevent from escaping by closing it, at this point in the server's evolution, is hope.  I agree and have always contended that people are fucking retards for focusing on stagnating their own progression by working on the UW before the tier it was actually implemented in, but if tards have more fun tarding it out then who am I to dictate someone else's playstyle.
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 10:16:57 am »

My only issue with Dranik is it's multizoned.  Maybe it's just a problem on my side, but zoning into Dranik and zoning into the different levels of Dranik crashes my boxes like crazy.  My last run through I lost 17 of my 20 boxes.  Just annoying when I have to relog them all in the proper order, and the auto logger doesn't like them out of sequence.  Bloodmoon is fine.  I like that it's all one zone and I can zip through it.

I've got a lot of kids on my Roomba bus, and I hate when those little shits start switching seats.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)