Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:13:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Exchange System / Update Request  (Read 9595 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 11:54:49 pm »

How about selling am item for 200 credits that allows a 1 hr double instance per day, along with a zone pull tool for 200 credits that holds max 10 charges and resets every day? This would have three positive effects. It would be an influx of capital into our server, it would aid the casual player in maximizing time spent each day, and would be a much needed infusion of essences and GSoA we need.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 10:54:50 am by wolfegunr » Logged

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 04:10:48 pm »

Maybe allow the Master Essence to be traded for a GSoA or something

On that note,  Why are Master Ess's the only ess's that arent trade able?    Can we get them to be tradable?

Iamthedevil
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 07:32:26 pm »

Why are Master Ess's the only ess's that arent trade able?    Can we get them to be tradable?

Iamthedevil

Initially they were tradable, but Hunter decided that there should be some part of the UW quest that required the toon acquiring it to actively farm.  He announced the impending change and gave people enough time to trade them or sell them off to whatever toon they wanted to for any existing Masters and then flagged them all as no drop.  That's why they are not tradable, as to whether or not they should tradable at this point of the server's evolution, that's certainly a good topic for debate.
Finkleton

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 08:44:14 am »

Ya at this point master essences would be perma farmed and eofs wouldn't be sold besides masters for any profit. I think they should stay no drop. Go farm.
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 11:24:02 pm »

So you can't have fun if you don't get GSoA?  Everyone that has gotten their earrings is a piece of shit, no life, no family, no job moron?

Wow some one really has their panties in a wad, nothing like that was said or implied.  Sorry it took so long to respond between working out at the gym and these basket weaving courses just haven't had the time. Basket is almost to 48 now so really pushing hard.

Peign
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 11:35:24 am »

It puts the lotion in the basket
Bogreaper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 01:58:52 am »

There are under preformers, average, and over achievers.

Peace

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 07:52:08 am »

Your absolutely right Maslow EZ shouldn't be fun for anyone that has a full time job and family and only able to play 3-4 hrs a night and as much as possible on the weekend.  This server should be for hard core players only. /excuse us

Honestly, you just described my life...i just play in the mornings Smiley. i have all the GSOAs i would ever need and more. I think the difference between us is that i set my expectations based on my playtime. I expected i would get EOA 50, but probably later in life. I dont have the expectation that all of my chars will get a EOA or even that ANY of my other chars would get an EOA. Its only now with the recent halloween loot do i expect ill do an EOA on char 2. Perhaps i will get another char done but thats probably pretty far down the line. I understand other people have more time to play and thats why they got to where i want to be, faster than me.

Everything is obtainable to everyone at a set difficulty and for the most part the only thing separating people on this server is their playtime and tolerance for grinds. To me, the journey is the fun part not the destination. Things shouldnt be made easier just for the more casual players (myself included), that ruins it a bit for the more hardcore players  as its just too easy.

For the record, im not against an alternative way to get GSOA, i just dont think the reason should be to speed things up.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64971
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)