Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:10:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Maslow and T10 problems  (Read 10582 times)
Otto
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 02:57:28 pm »

I have to share something that was emailed to me this morning. It's clear this is not an isolated issue anymore.

This is from Bogtank, who we know has been MIA for a while.

I was in the halloween realm minding my own business, killing hands and willowisps , where Rent had suggested we start.
Maslow zones in, does some killing over near the assasins for about 30 minutes then says in ooc for me to move he is going to pull across the zone
I just politely say /ooc please dont pull across me
he goes into his normal antics about how I am this and I am that, etc etc he cant tell me to create a private instance, there was no such thing.
I was not about to move realms just because he showed up... more than likely he would not be having the luck he wanted in that realm and just zone into the one I went to.
Then he pulls across me, he literally waited until I was in a fight and aoe'ing, and gets me killed.

I play eq for enjoyment during my free time, I am not going to use my limited free time playing where there is any chance of having to run into people that make it un-enjoyable.
There are always going to be some situation where you can not help but be in the same area with a disagreeable, argumentative, name-calling, behind the computer screen bully.
These people have a big chip on their shoulders from having many many issues in real life and they escape to the cyber worlds where because they bought some toys and they can speak their twisted minds with no repercussions or worries about retaliations.

I pity them, but alas I do not have a license in physiology so there is nothing I can do to help them, but to move along in life and let them have their sand box to throw their fits in.

Peace

Either way, this really sucks to read.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2017, 03:13:23 pm »

From what i read there bogtank is basically saying MAKE AN INSTANCE ... with the event if that did happen he should have said something to akka with there be no private zones.
I told you you wouldnt like the replies here.(it's in the screenshot Tongue) ... you are going to come across these issues in almost all mmorpgs had it happen in many types. it happens move on get over it. if they grief you by constantly doing then voice a complaint. fraps it etc. this is just a bunch of QQ that had been gone over many of time before each coming out the same ...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 05:04:02 pm »

This thread is being locked due to tempers flaring, not productive to community.

Thanks all.

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 12:36:32 am »

Just as a general rule of thumb to folks:

GM's aren't going to get in the middle of drama for a plethora of reasons, this is a player to player exchange

If it starts getting to the point of threats and blatant misconduct - you will be ejected from the server

Our community has generally been fairly amazing over the course of years and I'm thankful to have an appreciative bunch. That's not to say that we don't have whiners, assholes in /ooc and elements that stir the pot

If you have an issue with a player, address it with them directly and ask them how can we make things better, if they refuse to do so, then put them on ignore, tell them to piss off or both.

I'm not about to start silencing people to have their opinions and exchange frustrations, and for my oldies - Hunter would put it the same way

The veteran players on this server - they have an earned mark in this server and community and I would expect that they uphold a general sense of respect to others as we all love this server, let's keep it a home for folks

Akk

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 104