Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:58:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T6 - 5.5 pages bugged?  (Read 2733 times)
slivur26

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:14:48 pm »

So doing T6, and out of 84 pages (yes I keep track on a spreadsheet, it's how I monitor progress), I've only gotten two page 7.   I spoke with another player Doonald, that stated he too was having a very hard time getting page 7.   I figured maybe RNG gods just hated me, but with another player having the same issues, I thought I would see if this was intended, or something was going on with the spawn rate of Laveng (page 7 boss).

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 02:45:58 pm »

RNG can be strange but as its droped your just unlucky
slivur26

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 03:46:42 pm »

I know it can drop.   I was just curious if perhaps he spawn rate was off somehow. If it were just me I’d have chalked it up to RNG but even then a 2% drop rate seemed low. , But when another player had the same issue, taking multiple clears of a double loot instance just to get them, I got curious.   
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 05:25:48 pm »

I know it can drop.   I was just curious if perhaps he spawn rate was off somehow. If it were just me I’d have chalked it up to RNG but even then a 2% drop rate seemed low. , But when another player had the same issue, taking multiple clears of a double loot instance just to get them, I got curious.   

Yeah - i get the post completely because there are always points in which you know its probably just RNG but it just feels too unreal....but as usual its just RNG. Also for whatever reasons, posting or complaining in ooc actually helps...i can attest to that Tongue. I wouldnt be surprised if you got a real lucky streak of page 7s since posting this!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 2016
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)