Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:41:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MPG Trials  (Read 5976 times)
LaterGator

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2018, 12:51:30 pm »

Wiki says that these are disabled. Are these disabled indefinitely because <reasons>, or is this a temp event similar to Halloween etc?

Just trying to figure out efficient methods of farming some of the lower essences (Qvic and CT in particular). Saw that this option was previously avail at least, but can't find much info on it.

Ephyr
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 04:35:15 pm »

This was a regular expedition but was exploitable and buggy so it was removed...same as Abyss expedition...not sure if they plan to reintroduce them at a later point or if we are just SOL on them....is a pita though since the Hive Shards you use to get from them could be used for Ultimate Augments for the Ultimate Weapon are now kinda stuck in limbo...so I hope they will be revisited but ,like the Abyss expedition, has been shut down for over a year or so now....don't hold your breath.  Undecided

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
LaterGator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 04:51:07 pm »

Bummer, thanks for the info.

Yeah, coming back after a while and trying to piece together what I can focus on and switch up on. Started working on UW for at least my warrior, and wanted to see about getting the augs, but seems no real way to get Hive Shards until later, and earlier essences seem a bit of a struggle to get so wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any options.

Ephyr
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 08:08:24 pm »

This was a regular expedition but was exploitable and buggy so it was removed...same as Abyss expedition...not sure if they plan to reintroduce them at a later point or if we are just SOL on them....is a pita though since the Hive Shards you use to get from them could be used for Ultimate Augments for the Ultimate Weapon are now kinda stuck in limbo...so I hope they will be revisited but ,like the Abyss expedition, has been shut down for over a year or so now....don't hold your breath.  Undecided
You can get hive shards from the other expeditions that are still active.
LaterGator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 09:26:12 pm »

You can get hive shards from the other expeditions that are still active.

Yep, I'll probably start doing those pretty soon. Just a long haul for those. Assuming you complete daily (you get a lockout, right?), that's still a 1 month or so grind for just 1 aug.

Ephyr
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 10:00:35 am »

"Hidden Dungeons" Dranik from the Miner and the T7 Stonehive dungeon don't have lockouts at all.  You can run it over and over again.  The hive shard payouts are pretty low.  The T7 dungeon goes pretty quick if you're geared, but after about 20 runs it gets a bit mind numbing.

I just miss the essence farming every 3 days.  Easy boost for Dminors/Godsmajors.

LaterGator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 12:21:36 pm »

"Hidden Dungeons" Dranik from the Miner and the T7 Stonehive dungeon don't have lockouts at all.  You can run it over and over again.  The hive shard payouts are pretty low.  The T7 dungeon goes pretty quick if you're geared, but after about 20 runs it gets a bit mind numbing.

I just miss the essence farming every 3 days.  Easy boost for Dminors/Godsmajors.
Thanks, Noot.

I ran this the other day and saw there was no lockout. A lot of my info was gathered from the Wiki just trying to piece together my plans, and on the Wiki this shows as only being able to be completed once every 24h so that's what I was going off of. Guess I'll be spending some time farming Dranik. I can imagine they're both pretty mind numbing though, when I ran Dranik it definitely wasn't very exciting. At 8 shards per it'll get pretty dull. I'm not sure if the DMinors/Majors/GMinors/Majors still drop or not either, but maybe I was just unlucky on my previous run.

Ephyr
jck169

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 05:19:40 pm »

Essences still drop, though they are extremely rare.  8 shards per run becomes more like 10-12 when you factor in charm prisms that you can trade to the hive queen.  Still mind numbing though.  Dranik is far worse than T7 though with the multiple zones.  Once you trivialize T7 you can breeze through in under 5 minutes.
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 11:52:29 pm »

Thanks, Noot.

I ran this the other day and saw there was no lockout. A lot of my info was gathered from the Wiki just trying to piece together my plans, and on the Wiki this shows as only being able to be completed once every 24h so that's what I was going off of. Guess I'll be spending some time farming Dranik. I can imagine they're both pretty mind numbing though, when I ran Dranik it definitely wasn't very exciting. At 8 shards per it'll get pretty dull. I'm not sure if the DMinors/Majors/GMinors/Majors still drop or not either, but maybe I was just unlucky on my previous run.

Good call out.  I corrected the Wiki.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 11:47:37 am »

Yeah my bad...you can still finish the race after having one leg amputated and the other hacked off at the knee.....have fun with that!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
LaterGator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 03:48:44 am »

Essences still drop, though they are extremely rare.  8 shards per run becomes more like 10-12 when you factor in charm prisms that you can trade to the hive queen.  Still mind numbing though.  Dranik is far worse than T7 though with the multiple zones.  Once you trivialize T7 you can breeze through in under 5 minutes.

Is there a trick to selling the Charm Prisms? I tried selling these to the Queen, it just locked my UI up and no dice.

Ephyr
Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 04:21:25 am »

Is there a trick to selling the Charm Prisms? I tried selling these to the Queen, it just locked my UI up and no dice.

Try handing them to her. Up to 4 at a time without stacking.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 01:38:52 pm »

She should accept stacked crystals as well, I know I've handed in stacks of a few hundred without issue.
Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 02:59:29 pm »

Good to know. I guess I had never had the stones to try it.  Grin

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987