Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:09:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sharpclaw...again  (Read 4914 times)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2018, 06:23:14 pm »

Once again i think this needs to be readdressed. I have spent the past week running portals and no SHarpclaw spawn. Talking with others, I have learned most people are taking a "screw that" notion towards this spawn and towards the T10 aug all together because of this one spawn! We went from the easiest spawn to the hardest spawn...has to be some in between.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 10:02:20 pm »

Fuck Sharpclaw, I've honestly only seen him like 3 times since October and I don't even bother trying anymore because you have to sit wait for a portal emote every 15 minutes and if you dare start clearing shit out of boredom and miss an emote you're back at square one.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 09:41:11 pm »

I think im going to start farming these to sell/trade - save those GSS boys...

Peign
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 12:37:45 pm »

All your GSS are belong to us
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 06:12:38 pm »

I've only seen him twice.  First time was after about 5 hours of portals, the second time was after about 8 hours of portals.  Never dropped a soul for me.  I just simply don't have the time to invest into that, so I ended up trading for my Sharpclaw soul.  There has been a few times where I would spend upwards of 15 hours hitting every single portal (recurring 15 minute timer on my phone) and nothing at all. 

Also.... GSS's.  Wtf.  I know they should be rare but for the love of god, I haven't seen one in forever and I'm keeping almost all camps clear anytime I'm on.  Please have mercy.

gnonim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 08:32:49 pm »

Gotten about 4-5 Sharpclaws, got three souls.  May have been lucky.  I rarely run portals for more than 10 minutes.  Usually i will run a portal for a few minutes if it happens to be close to where i am. I do that frequently though.

On the GSS, finally got my 8th today.  Been in t10 for quite awhile.  Should be rare though.  I still have other things to do in t10, like additional UW12s....so having a GSS be that rare, isn't really that big of a deal....  they come, just slowly...  Whole 6 person crew is done with hammer quest, still haven't gotten my first DM belt.  Almost to my second UW12.  Just to give a bit of perspective.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 05:09:41 pm »

Ok 2 weeks camping portals...and that is all I have been camping....nothing...nada...zilch.....what gives guys!  Angry

Is there some kind of trick other than luck to get him?  The 2 times I have spawned him was just running into a damned portal and he spawned....Is there some kind of retarded sequence (like Zerka spawn in t9.....gotta scratch the balls of 100 sarnaks.....then give a rim job to 37 orcs....then braid the pubic hairs of 150 gnolls...then hit the portal when mars is perfectly aligned with Saturn at a 9 degree angle to the moon?  WTF!)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 05:13:08 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 05:21:09 pm »

Ok 2 weeks camping portals...and that is all I have been camping....nothing...nada...zilch.....what gives guys!  Angry

Is there some kind of trick other than luck to get him?  The 2 times I have spawned him was just running into a damned portal and he spawned....Is there some kind of retarded sequence (like Zerka spawn in t9.....gotta scratch the balls of 100 sarnaks.....then give a rim job to 37 orcs....then braid the pubic hairs of 150 gnolls...then hit the portal when mars is perfectly aligned with Saturn at a 9 degree angle to the moon?  WTF!)

I feel sorry for you bud, though I laughed a bit when I read this.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 11:23:19 pm »

I always get one everything I type that I want it to appear /shrug

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 10:30:57 am »

I heard about your misfortune in game Ray and so i thought i would give it a go today to find out if its any harder than it was a few months back when i farmed mine.....got both a spawn and soul in 10 minutes....you can have it.

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 10:35:38 am »

To clarify.....i realize the 10 minutes was super lucky. However, i have always averaged 3-4 hours to get a spawn and usually got a soul within 1-2 days of farming him....still running portals to test this today.

If its taking any longer than this than you likely dont understand the spawn mechanic quite as good as you think. Perhaps ill update the wiki like i said i would months ago Tongue.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 04:22:33 pm »

Yeah as I became informed today you have to run it with a group one at a time....I thought it wouldnt matter if it was one toon or 16 toons as the portal was activated either way......guess this is a way to make you pay the 75 credits for a raid summon clicky...../boggle

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 06:37:00 pm »

.....guess this is a way to make you pay the 75 credits for a raid summon clicky...../boggle

Damnit, after all these years you figured out the donation secret!

synthaxx_17

rawr!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 07:33:14 pm »

Yeah as I became informed today you have to run it with a group one at a time....I thought it wouldnt matter if it was one toon or 16 toons as the portal was activated either way......guess this is a way to make you pay the 75 credits for a raid summon clicky...../boggle

Hmmm, I always just run Thoruz, alone, and just coth him back to the entry portal. Never tried running a group or raid one at a time.

Though I only have 3 Champions (2 farm, 1 traded) to my name, so I’ll be sure to check this out.

Thanks!

Ectheldir/Thoruz
(Alliance of the Savage)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050