Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:09:11 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My dream EZ update  (Read 4124 times)
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2018, 06:13:08 am »

EZ dream update

I got the idea of making a thread where people could post their dream EZ update. I'm not thinking this should be a super realistic thread filled with only serious changes, but perhaps something in between, leaning quite a bit more towards unrealistic than the opposite. It's mainly just for fun Cheesy I'll go ahead and make mine below.

Lord Renton
Lord RENTon is a new world boss that spawns once a week on a random timer. He will require many players to cooperate in order to defeat.
His zone will be locked to  one character per IP. This NPC will drop tokens upon death.
These tokens are tradable and can be turned in to Keisa Painbringer for various items such as HP augments, a two hour Halloween instance and new exiting armors depending on your level.

Stacks r'good
We are happy to announce that Stone of Heroic Resistance, Gemstone of the Ages and Essence of Norrath are now stackable.

World of Dreams
A new expedition for the end game player with a 7 days lockout. Currently you may bring 36 members to this expedition and it will require 100 million platinum to enter. The minimum level requirement to enter is level 78. In this expedition you may find various rewards for defeating the bosses that reside in the zone, i.e Superior Lightstones, Essences of Norrath, Essences from Qvic to Sunderock, Glowing Sun Shards and Master essences to mention some.

Tower of Frozen Shadows
Bosses in this zone have had their essence drop chance slightly increased.

Stone of Heroic Power
These stones will go from rank 1 to 20 and will give heroic stats depending on their current rank. Their drop chance is quite similar to Gemstone of the Ages.

Abyss
Vendor is now trading an item that lets you unroot the corals for 15 minutes. Enjoy!

Plane of Dragons
You may now right click any crystal to summon a random T1/T2 boss at the tiki's, much like the HoH tokens work.

Ultimate Weapon Augments
We have done a complete overhaul on many of the augments. Some have had their damage increased, i.e Wide Arc Swing.

Gem Collector
Will now randomly cast invul on himself and roam the zone with gm speed for 40 seconds. He has also inherited Fippy Darkpaws death touch.

Endless waves
A new event that links your score to the leaderboards. Keep on fighting endless waves of Norraths worst for a chance to shine on the leaderboards. After week/months end, you may hail The Leaderboard Rewards npc for a reward based on your current weeks score.

Tier 11 - The Bloodfields

We are so excited to announce the opening of the new EZ instance - The Bloodfields(bloodfields). This is a tier 11 zone and you will have to complete T10 before you may enter. In this zone you will meet both new and old mechanics, some of which involve faction, promotes team play, possible chain spawns, npc's where you can turn in quests for great rewards, gamble merchants with rare chances of rewarding you with exciting items.

Triple loot
To celebrate this fine update, we are doing triple loot the entire weekend, and creatures around the world have a slight chance to drop Scorpion's Spear and double loot instances.

So how would your dream front page EZ update look like?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:48:29 am by Sarthin » Logged

spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 04:26:05 pm »

Nice ideas  Cheesy
ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 05:02:39 pm »

I like the idea of making a zone for higher end players to go and farm stuff... something like an MPG that scales to what you want to farm. Maybe the higher you select the more expensive repops become... I would love to see something more come of the sceptre of time... even if it becomes another AA sink or whatever. Hell... give me a reason to loot those stones of impatience.

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 06:36:12 pm »

Plane of Dragons
You may now right click any crystal to summon a random T1/T2 boss at the tiki's, much like the HoH tokens work.

Please, sir, I can only be so erect.

Nota

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 04:15:22 pm »

I'd be thrilled if scorpion spears were added to the T8+ loot tables, even if it was just Vulak and other bosses. They're my favorite quality of life improvement item for back farming.

It would also be cool if there were a merchant who sold essences/gsoa's/etc. at an exorbinant markup just so there's something to use piles of plat on. 100m for a gsoa? Most people wouldn't go for it normally, but if you're desperate to finish an earring and no one is trading them. . .
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 06:03:47 pm »

I would love to see Kael Drakkel implemented as a new zone or another zone for farming essences, GSoAs, AA shards various T7 - T9 spells. It was just something about that zone I always liked. Maybe cuz it had Giants in there that would crush you on LIVE. Many have expressed their dislike for Kael and that is fine because they don't have to enter it if it is simply being used as another zone to farm. Make it a Mixlor only zone with potential UW drops.   Grin

Probably all that needs to be done is add those various items to loot tables and beef up the mobs HPs and damage to give it somewhat of a challenge. Don't really need to implement various events, triggers or whatnot unless you are trying to use the zone for progression of some sort.

Just my 2 cp.

Mix
UmmnLala

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 07:51:11 pm »

I dream about an extend instance time option so you don't have to zone out to make a new instance.  15 minutes left click extend instance and another 3 days.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 09:25:05 pm »

I would love to see a new higher tier version of ToFS made with Convorteum. Disable coth and scorpion spear. Make doors that you have to open on each floor as you descend down through the building. Once you get access to the lava lake there are groups of mobs from each floor down there that you can farm so you don't have to go running through all the floors constantly to get all the things you want. Maybe tie it into better upgrades for the scepter of time on top of requiring the stones of impatience.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64987
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91