Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:36:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gone 4 years and alot changed - leveling / epic questions  (Read 4968 times)
Slackoff01

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2018, 04:55:25 pm »

So I ended up leaving shortly after the sudden loss of Hunter.

Recently I decided to give EZ another go, I searched and found some of my account info and began the process and cracking my own passwords. Fast forward 2 days later and I had managed to recover all 6 accounts it looks like. I logged into each briefly to record all my UN / PW info so I dont go thru this again.

I loaded up my monk and a druid to heal me and headed out. I quickly noticed neither seem to gain exp / level. I confirmed my AA was off / turned it to 0% if it was not.

At this time I also noted all my AA were reset, I had my 5000 aa on my monk but I had to re-allocate it all. No biggie just a lot of clicks.

Tested more and still do not seem to be gaining exp, AA advances fine.

This is my 72 monk toon and a 72 druid. (both had the AA reset)

I loaded in my 71 pally thinking ok Im max level on the others, I thought that could not be the case but again its been forever since I played.

Exp up and was watching the kill that moved the exp bar to what should have been a ding, nope. still 71 and it just emptied the xp bar.

I did a bunch of searches and noticed some people going to some npc (advancement wench or something) in QRG or PoS (dragon?) I tried to hail her and nada. Just two links in her jabber neither do anything aside from prompt more chat form her.

I will note both of my 72 toon above are 3.0, my 71 pally probably is as well I forgot to look.

I did notice in my searches that it appear epics have undergone some major changes and I am suspecting these are my root issue.

Is there an NPC hand in for my current 3.0 epics? or how is that all working.

Feel free to send me links to things I should have found with my searches Wink

OMG that is Justin Timberlake,, never knew he played on EZ

/nice duck face
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:05:54 pm »

to lvl past 70 you need to progress. read the guide on the left of the page =)
Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:29:35 am »

guide does not directly address this question, ive skimmed the wiki's and getting started,

most of that is directed at the totally new player, I am familiar with a large part of the server, however changes have clearly been implemented to epics and I did not see how that was addressed.

I guess I should have been more clear as this is a two part question.

1) Why cant I level my post 70 toon
-What needs to happen to level past 7x

2)If I have an old 3.0 epic. how do I need to go about swapping them for the new model and augs.

/nice duck face
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 12:46:01 pm »

So, I'm rusty, but going from level 70 to 71 you would have to go to nexus and get the qvic quest from the qvic NPC guy (forget name) then go to Qvic and get all 17 tokens for each toon as well as all visable armor slots filled with Qvic armor which are made via drops in Qvic. So...

Chest   Flawless Blue Diamond
Leg           Flawless Diamond
Arms         Flawless Black Sapphire
Head     Flawless Jacinth
Feet     Flawless Ruby
Hands   Flawless Sapphire
Wrist    Flawless Fire Emerald

combine with the proper armor pattern that drops from the named in the zone, they spawn by killing the trash mob placeholders, each one has a set mob that is the placeholder (refer to ez wiki for position). Also kill the sand monster in Qvic. After all that is done for each toon go back to nexus and talk to the Qvic quest NPC and then talk to the level up wench in nexus and you should be flagged for Cazic Thule or Arthicrex and it's basically the same process on up to tier 10

I may have missed something, but thats the general jest. basically at level 70 turn off all exp and make alt aa exp 100% because you will never gain normal exp again.

Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 05:00:15 pm »

Thanks Rent.

I think what I was missing was the Nexus wench.

My monk is already well past QVIC gear so Ill give that a shot and see whats what. Ill give this a go as well on the other once I re-assess where everyone was in progression.

/nice duck face
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 05:35:38 pm »

We’ll start on PoDragons, which is commonly referred to as T1 and T2.

But before we do, a brief word on changes to how flagging and the teleporters work! Flags are now from level, and the levels now go up to 78. Once you’ve finished your Qvic hand in quest (the tokens) you can be flagged for Cazic and PoDragons, and level 71. To do this, go hail the Level Up npc in Nexus, and  you will get level 71. You may then zone in to PoDragons!
Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 03:51:58 pm »

We’ll start on PoDragons, which is commonly referred to as T1 and T2.

But before we do, a brief word on changes to how flagging and the teleporters work! Flags are now from level, and the levels now go up to 78. Once you’ve finished your Qvic hand in quest (the tokens) you can be flagged for Cazic and PoDragons, and level 71. To do this, go hail the Level Up npc in Nexus, and  you will get level 71. You may then zone in to PoDragons!

Where was this referenced from. I was not totally clear in my original post as to toon lvl / flagging as I was not sure. I am again making an attempt to revive my old account.

My toons are all PoDragons flagged. Have been for years it seems. I am looking at progression past that.

Plus it appears epics have changed alot since I left, I searching to make sense of how to convert where I left off at on them (3.0 on most it seems) to continue to advance.

I am all for starting epics all over, I just need to figure out where how the process start and how that plays out, any updated guides around here?

/nice duck face
Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 04:22:57 pm »

Think I might have over looked this from the EZ wiki previously or I was reviewing Chunka's.

-------------
http://wiki.ezserver.online/Progression
------------
Epic 3.0

NOTE: DO NOT COMPLETE THIS EPIC UNTIL YOU ARE FLAGGED FOR PLANE OF DRAGONS, as you will not be able to use your epic augment without a weapon skin purchased from Plane of Dragons.

Complete the QVic token quest to get your Complete Epic Book 3.0.
    Collect all visible pieces of armor from QVic.
    Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Plane of Dragons
    Give the Completed Epic Book 3.0 along with your epic weapon 2.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic Augment 3.0

Epic 3.5

Collect all visible pieces of armor from Cazic Thule
    Collect all visible pieces of armor from both tiers (T1&T2) of Plane of Dragons
    Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Halls of Honor and Airplane
    Kill Shadow in Halls of Honor and loot the Incomplete Epic Book 3.5
    Loot all 10 missing pages from NPC's in Halls of Honor
    Combine the 10 pages in the Incomplete Epic Book 3.5 to create a Completed Weapon Book 3.5
    Give the completed book along with your Epic 3.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 3.5

Epic 4.0

Kill MCP in Airplane and loot the Completed Epic Book 4.0
    Turn in the Completed Epic Book 4.0 along with your Epic 3.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 4.0

is that info still valid?

If so I havea good jumping off point to get my toons playing with some sort of direction again.

/nice duck face
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81