Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:17:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: client issues  (Read 2508 times)
SCHADOE

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2018, 05:47:36 pm »

I am a returning player I download the client from the link on getting started. it gets error vcruntime140.dll not present. I tried the fix of reinstalling the c++ from link in the same guide. Still get the same error. I have uninstalled reinstalled 3 times same result. I had started out looking at eqreborn, but didn't like the fact it only went to velious, saw ez server listed, and created new directory for ez server, wife and I played here several years ago, all my chars are still there, but I had to use the eqreborn rof2 client since the one from ezserver site gets error, it was a little laggy and spells were listed as bogus spells. So I downloaded va rof2 and spells were fine we hit lvl 35 and tried going to dulak and cant zone in on either of our pcs. I was told its the client so now im back to trying to install the one form this site wich contimues to give me the vcruntime140 error. Any help would be appreciated. The guide also stated that the download for ezserver files was 2 zipped files, but there was only one when I downloaded.
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:06:58 pm »

I downloaded ROF2 in the past day or so since I wanted to switch from UF to ROF2 and am able to run it no problem. I wish I could help :-(

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
SCHADOE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:27:47 pm »

Thanks I figured it out I was installing c++ for 64 bit since our ps are 64 bit, I installed the 32 bit and its working now
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 74
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)