Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:42:26 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Custom Spell Recipes  (Read 4920 times)
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2018, 09:15:53 pm »

Well, our Spell Recipes page is finally getting an update!

New spell combinations for all T8 and T9 spells.  Grin

You will be able to access these recipes via EZ Server Tools > Spell Recipes

The list itself is actually on the EZ Wiki page, if you look under "Links" it is "Spell Recipes".

Big thanks to Akkadius for pointing me in the right direction to be able to update this list and add the new stuff.

Thank you all for your support and I hope this helps everyone. I am looking into adding T10 Spell Recipes as well, but those are going to cost you a chunk of change and have a chance to fail on combine, just to keep things fair. I am not sure when I will have that part of this project finished, but it will be in the works.

If any spell combine does not work, there are instructions on the Spell Recipe Page itself for how to report that so I can look into it!

Thanks everyone!

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 11:32:53 pm »

Okay.. so I went into T9 Oldcommons and created a guild instance. I popped in and pulled a lot of mobs on my way to the Lake Hut camp. Killed them all.. looted.. no T9 Vellum. Spawned a HG in the process... killed it.. got OC essence and then another from the chest in the lake after you kill the HG. Decided to use a zone puller item to bring in the rest of the mobs in the zone. Holy cow... spent the next 14 mins looting 400ish corpses. I looted them all, not one T9 vellum. I spawned another HG. Again, looted an OC essence off HG and then another off chest in lake.

If the trick is for vellums to drop in tiers now with the rarity of essence drop chances.. how does that work for T9 when essences only drop off the HG and the chest in the lake at 100% rate and maybein a random chest throughout the zone? Essences never dropped off mobs in T9 before... so this is not something I would think will happen unless you added the vellum to every mob's loot table.

Maybe the server itself needs to be rebooted for this change to work. IDK.

I gave it a shot..... -Mix-

Update... I went into public oldcommonlands and tried the same thing.. no vellum drop...  Cry 3 hours later.. still in pub... 3 HG spawns, 1 BP spawn, 1 ancient wisp... tons of mobs dead.. no vellum drop.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:54:39 am by Mixlor » Logged
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:36:03 pm »

I got 4 velium drop in old commonlands in about an 1.5, just killing spiders.... no train... single target killing.... drop rate for me seems fine, but i didnt try zone pulls.... that was in guild / raid instance...
s0rcier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 01:41:43 pm »

went back just to test out, 3rd spider and i got a velium to drop...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:39:05 pm »

I added the Vellum to T8 and T9

I adjusted the drop rate up twice, I may adjust it up once more after a day or so.

Intention is to make it obtainable, but not liter every other corpse

I also added the Class Inks to both zones

Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 04:32:20 pm »

This is fantastic. That damn Necro DOT was a major road block. Never did get my second one to drop.

Thanks, Rent!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 82
  • Online Ever: 8678