Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:04:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: T11  (Read 21196 times)
kendiian

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2020, 11:17:16 am »

I was just thinking about how much time it takes to get UA maybe the T11 could have dropped armor better then T10 and Upgrade quest to make UA better that way you can't just bypass the UA but can upgrade your Tier armor. I like Vex Thal or Umbral plains
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2020, 01:48:33 pm »

I think a bridge tier with quests for UW augs (like how you can't fill every aug slot on a warrior for example) and new type augs for gear. We have UCv4 in 10.5 but maybe add something that will combine various old quest items that are no longer used to make new valuable items...although that is a lot like going back to do old content and some people don't like that....so take it with a grain of salt.  Wink

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
stales

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2020, 09:10:27 pm »

I think a bridge tier with quests for UW augs (like how you can't fill every aug slot on a warrior for example) and new type augs for gear. We have UCv4 in 10.5 but maybe add something that will combine various old quest items that are no longer used to make new valuable items...although that is a lot like going back to do old content and some people don't like that....so take it with a grain of salt.  Wink
The old range item that is Obsolete would be one I would like to see upgraded.
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2020, 11:03:28 pm »

A new updated item that utilizes the SOI's in conjunction with AA's maybe would be awesome, unfortunately this subject has been brought up many times before and ignoredi/squashed.  There were a lot of really good ideas and suggestions too, shame.  I'm sure the drop rate would of course be nerfed way down from the current, but at least it wouldn't be a useless ah shit when u see them drop so frequently.  Totally ancient item that could become something new, decent and fun to pursue.  I also agree as do so many others, why the extra UW slots without anything available to put in them ?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:27:00 pm by neccos » Logged
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2020, 02:50:08 pm »

All great suggestions. I'd also like to add can we see rogue UA chest piece show on the character. Monk T9 outfit instead of robes. We want to see cleavage on the female toons  Cheesy
Ekiir

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2020, 07:28:05 am »

All great suggestions. I'd also like to add can we see rogue UA chest piece show on the character. Monk T9 outfit instead of robes. We want to see cleavage on the female toons  Cheesy

There are no T10 UA robes

https://imgur.com/a/7J6JV26

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:36:13 am by Ekiir » Logged

Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2020, 04:38:28 pm »

All great suggestions. I'd also like to add can we see rogue UA chest piece show on the character. Monk T9 outfit instead of robes. We want to see cleavage on the female toons  Cheesy

There are no T10 UA robes

https://imgur.com/a/7J6JV26

I'm saying T9 Monk outfit is the best outfit. No more robes ever on a Monk in t11-t1000
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 04:05:55 am »

i favor the Robes on Monks !!!

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2020, 03:27:27 am »

I would like to see that you could not use the UW Until you beat the zone.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2020, 12:09:10 am »

*BUMP* How can we help in getting this out? What is needed? There are many people here willing to help out with ideas, coding, testing. What do we need to get T11 going? We are in desperate need of more content to rejuvenate interest in this server, ez is the best time waster I’ve ever loved and by far the most time I’ve ever spent on a single game. Something on the order of 100x second place.
I would also like to suggest that Dimurwar specifically would be a fantastic resource to this game as helpful designer/ gm. He has an established reputation for being rigidly reliable, trustworthy, helpful and knowledgeable. There are many others who are software/ developer savvy on this server capable of helping. What would it take to get this off the ground?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2020, 02:14:15 pm »

Just a thought about T11. Should UA be required? I mean, at least 1 piece of UA per toon perhaps, certainly no more than 3 (We want our buffers in and shouldn't have to full UA every toon.)

However, the upgrades in T11 and on should be augs. No more amor changes, but augs that ONLY fit in UA armor. Make new slot is easiest so we don't have to play the swap game/disregard hp/resist augs etc. This way, we can still have upgraded hp/resist augs in game.

So... you need UA in order to progress your armor, but not to get into zone. T12 etc just have replacement armor augs, not whole new armor set needed each tier.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2020, 04:25:55 pm »

*BUMP* How can we help in getting this out? What is needed? There are many people here willing to help out with ideas, coding, testing. What do we need to get T11 going? We are in desperate need of more content to rejuvenate interest in this server, ez is the best time waster I’ve ever loved and by far the most time I’ve ever spent on a single game. Something on the order of 100x second place.
I would also like to suggest that Dimurwar specifically would be a fantastic resource to this game as helpful designer/ gm. He has an established reputation for being rigidly reliable, trustworthy, helpful and knowledgeable. There are many others who are software/ developer savvy on this server capable of helping. What would it take to get this off the ground?

People keep suggesting Dimurwar like he's volunteered himself, I've asked him on occasion here and there and it's been reluctance to be able to offer the time due to life circumstances. I would leave that for him to speak on his own behalf

Once you start working on content you cross a gray area where to start to forfeit your innocence as a player and that's not something that everyone is willing or wanting to do

I'm not opposed to bringing in outside help but it can't just be any outside help in general.

You still go through the process and content design process and everything has to go through a sane design process

EZ Server GM
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2020, 10:06:32 pm »

I like being a player.
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2021, 12:34:28 am »

Be nice if T11 relied on more of what we have all grinded for - UW's, Earrings, UC, UA, HOS items, resists, instead of the perks provided by one class - otherwise what are we farming all this useless crap for ? Death touch AE wipes the entire raid in 1 second = lotta fun (
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 02:42:30 pm by neccos » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2021, 05:20:04 pm »

I like penguins. Even if they explode.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)