Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:40:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I AM NOT A GM!!!  (Read 2789 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2019, 06:45:00 pm »

I wrote the original compiled starter guide. I made a wiki for Akkadius. Both are.....HOPELESSLY out of date, because I really dont play anymore. PLEASE, for your own sake and my in box dont mail me with in game issues, donation questions, stock picks, Major League Baseball predictions or anything else. I cant help. Again, NOT a GM!

PS: I would edit the starter guide, perhaps even fix it, but for whatever reason I cannot edit anything in the thread, nor can I reply to that thread.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 06:46:04 pm »

Oh, and buenos nachos, figpuckers! Hope you're all doin well!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:14:09 pm »

I wrote the original compiled starter guide. I made a wiki for Akkadius. Both are.....HOPELESSLY out of date, because I really dont play anymore. PLEASE, for your own sake and my in box dont mail me with in game issues, donation questions, stock picks, Major League Baseball predictions or anything else. I cant help. Again, NOT a GM!

PS: I would edit the starter guide, perhaps even fix it, but for whatever reason I cannot edit anything in the thread, nor can I reply to that thread.

If you hit me up with which thread you are talking about in particular we can arrange getting things updated, just let me know

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678