Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:19:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: July 4th Doubles!  (Read 4555 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2019, 01:25:24 pm »

Double Loot will be enabled through Monday Noon CST

Enjoy your 4th!

Akka and Rent

EZ Server GM
GalenTGB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 02:22:50 am »

Does the double apply to EZ Credits as well?
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:10:29 pm »

How about an event with a reasonable drop rate of multis and zone pulls? If T11 is still as far off as Rent indicated last time I saw him on, people grinding Sunderock ad nauseam could use something else to focus on for a weekend.

Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 08:31:37 am »

Does the double apply to EZ Credits as well?
No, it is not double credits, just plain old double loot.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:35:35 am by Draca » Logged

gotee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 09:24:03 pm »

Is there anything the players can do as a community to help with progression of new content ? I know there are a lot of programmers on this server that would be happy to lend a hand or offer some good outsource options to see some new content. Maybe make HOS a regular instanced zone less the zp's and doubles and triples until something new is developed as an alternative to the mind numbing same.  What would it take if we could all pull together in some way shape or form to see some progression ? Donations don't seem to be working any Suggestions ?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:37:22 pm by gotee » Logged
stales

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 05:43:33 pm »

I heard they are working Tier 11, I am not sure on the timeline of when it will be released or what zone they are planning to use.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 05:49:54 pm »

Is there anything the players can do as a community to help with progression of new content ? I know there are a lot of programmers on this server that would be happy to lend a hand or offer some good outsource options to see some new content. Maybe make HOS a regular instanced zone less the zp's and doubles and triples until something new is developed as an alternative to the mind numbing same.  What would it take if we could all pull together in some way shape or form to see some progression ? Donations don't seem to be working any Suggestions ?

Donations have been offline for a few months per noted in the thread itself

As far as HOS, its meant to be a special event zone, not a regular zone. There is a ton of "bonus" loot that comes out of it that helps boost regular gameplay progress and its become apparent that too many people have become reliant on these additives when EZ was much more brutal in its grind. There is no plan to make it a regular instance of the game

As far as content progression, we've had content in progress and are not struggling in that department, my only hindering has been being spread incredibly thin. I'm working to open up bandwidth in the next month or so - so we can see something fresh come to the horizon of EZ

In the interim I'm sure we'll do some events per usual

Hopefully that helps

EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051