Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:47:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server Events (August 2019)  (Read 4295 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2019, 06:15:22 pm »

Hey everyone! I hope everyone has been well

I know folks are chomping at the bit to see some new content and I can assure you that there's been nothing in the way in terms of motivation but merely prevailing priorities in life. I will be working towards freeing up some bandwidth in the next month or two to make some things happen. Just some things to keep in perspective that EZ has been running for well over 10 years, EverQuest has been around for well over 20 years and has had an incredible run and continues to by individuals who keep it going on their "hobby" time

In the interim, we've decided to get some events going for you guys to super-charge progression and give you your "fix" in the meantime

Doubles

• Double loot will be enabled through August 19th (Monday) Noon CST
  • Credits have been disabled for quite a few months but do to request I will open them up for a period of time (With doubles) (Until the 19th)

Halloween

• Halloween is creeping around the corner but we've decided to run this event as well since everyone seems to request it repeatedly for obvious reasons. Halloween will run Thursday (August 15th) through the 19th (Monday) Noon CST

Have fun everyone!

Akka and Rent
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 06:22:37 pm by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
stales

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:29:40 pm »

It seems Insane Goblin Pet click not work someone said the merchant click doesn't work too. I also notice the server hasn't rebooted since DL was turned on.

Stales
gotee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 10:52:33 pm »

I thought zone pulling was disabled for this event and against the Public Rules ? Only 6 realms, if they are monopolized then the rest of us are just SOL I guess.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:37:46 am by gotee » Logged
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 04:54:27 am »

Ethics of realms? Zone pulling or not, If you are alone in the realm you kill whatever you want. If someone else joins, they should open a dialog asking what is camped, aka Camp check!. No one can claim an entire realm to themselves if other players join the realm, and frankly I don't think anyone would either. I was on all yesterday and never heard any talk about this.

Did anyone monopolize a realm from you, Gotee? Preventing you from playing there?

If that was the case, I would just report it to Rent.

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 06:11:46 am »

Play fair rules apply.

If you are the ONLY person in one of the zones I don't care if you zone pull it. However, if someone enters then you will need to cease.

Bottom line, be respectful of each other. We all know how to play nice with others in the zone.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 104
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)