Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:29:03 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Print
Author Topic: Loot Macro  (Read 37655 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2020, 05:58:24 pm »

Updated: Added echo command to set designated looter for an item from in game

1. Hold the item on your cursor
2. /echo update looter to               [then press enter]
3. Huh
4. Profit
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2020, 12:24:21 am »

This Macro is the bomb. In fact it cured my Corona Virus
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2020, 06:00:36 pm »

Dim, is it possible to add a radius check for a certain number of NPC's near me, so in a case where the macro is running through looking for rotted or missing corpses, it won't activate and move me while I'm in combat with the next pull?

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2020, 10:03:22 am »

Done with a busy work week, sorry for the late response Draca. Yes, this should be an easy thing to add and I'll update the file and post here when it's done.
Jaara

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2020, 05:28:26 pm »

Some issues:

Started a team of warriors for my group.  Got them to PoD with one master looter and populated the ini from PoT to PoD.

Holloween started, so I'm getting double loot and the chests in PoD are stuffed to the brim.  The extra augments, holloween candy, etc are causing issues for the macro.

Issues:
     When a corpse is stuffed to the brim, some items get skipped over.  Some gems that are marked for destruction remain, and one dragon is looted but the rest (marked destroy) remain on corpse.  One gem + 3 ores remain on corpse.
     The crystals are ignored, but the augments are destroyed on one corpse, but on another, the opposite happens.
     Perhaps the large-ish ini starting from PoT is casuing enough lag for the loop to skip every once in a while?  I've seperated the items amongst my other characters and I'll see how that plays out.
Jaara

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2020, 05:34:30 pm »

Also,
  Getting error message in MQ window "No such EQBC member 'Names'".
  Running the macro a second or third time: the list is still populated with the corpses from the initial run.  It keeps trying to target IDs that no longer exist.  No big deal, figure it's a performance hit.
bononomon

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2020, 02:21:49 pm »

When a corpse is stuffed to the brim, some items get skipped over.  Some gems that are marked for destruction remain, and one dragon is looted but the rest (marked destroy) remain on corpse.  One gem + 3 ores remain on corpse.
     The crystals are ignored, but the augments are destroyed on one corpse, but on another, the opposite happens.

the destroy option has been similarly unreliable for me. i'd recommend just using ignore (or removing the item from the list) rather than destroy, because if destroy hiccups and you're left with some gotdamn zany zingers on your cursor you wont be able to loot a real item if it comes up next. i went through and just removed all the "destroy entries" from my .ini and it's been smooth sailing.

when "destroy" bugs it looks to me like it's going through the destroy button logic before the item is on the cursor, which means you're left holding it afterwards. if the next item you encounter is also a "destroy" this resolves itself but if it's a "keep"er you get the "can't loot with item on cursor" error and skip the corpse. the destroy-before-loot issue seems to happen reliably with certain items although it's seemingly unrelated to ABC order, as both delicious pumpkin bread and zany zingers fail while pumpkin candy works perfectly. i skirted around it by taking out all the "destroys" as mentioned above, and supervising the looter during the process (only because i'm paranoid, haven't seen it miss any goodies since removing "destroy" flags).

overall this macro is a huuuge qol improvement, 5 stars!
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2020, 10:46:25 pm »

Hanging out with Draca over the July 4th event had my fingers quite tired looting Foxy's coins.   Thanks for the team up, Draca!

Anyway. apologies for my tech noobishness.   Not sure why i can't get it to work.  I downloaded EZ Mac and EZLoot.inc and placed both in my MQ2 Macros sub folder.  When I /echo ezloot I get:
[MQ2] ezloot

When i /echo ezloot help I get:
[MQ2] ezloot help

Nothing opens up.  I didn't see a Macros folder with my name generated either. I tried /mac ezmac and i get:
Couldn't open include file:
C:\\users\name\\MQEmu_Classic_ROF2\Macros\EZLoot.inc
The current macro has ended.
Unable to add macro line.

I tried generating my own EZloot_Miriya.ini and placed in the Macros but it doesn't work as well.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to activate it?
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2020, 04:03:07 am »

Hanging out with Draca over the July 4th event had my fingers quite tired looting Foxy's coins.   Thanks for the team up, Draca!

Anyway. apologies for my tech noobishness.   Not sure why i can't get it to work.  I downloaded EZ Mac and EZLoot.inc and placed both in my MQ2 Macros sub folder.  When I /echo ezloot I get:
[MQ2] ezloot

When i /echo ezloot help I get:
[MQ2] ezloot help

Nothing opens up.  I didn't see a Macros folder with my name generated either. I tried /mac ezmac and i get:

I tried generating my own EZloot_Miriya.ini and placed in the Macros but it doesn't work as well.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to activate it?
This is just a shot in the dark, but have you tried checking the permissions on the files and folder?
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2020, 08:54:57 am »

Full control on all files.  Everything below that is also checked as allow.  I'm also the only user on my PC.  Thank you for the suggestion Brannyn.  Can you think of anything else that could be affecting it ?
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2020, 12:11:26 pm »

Nothing opens up.  I didn't see a Macros folder with my name generated either. I tried /mac ezmac and i get:

Looking over this, am guessing the error is EZRloot.inc it cant open, as you haven't mentioned
Or you have downloaded EZRloot.inc but not EZloot.inc
Download all 3 files from page 1 and put in macro folder with other files, hopefully should work then  Grin

Chief
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:56:57 pm by Chieftan » Logged

Keranthas

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2020, 01:21:31 pm »

The double slashes are most likely the issue. Should be:

Code:
C:\users\name\MQEmu_Classic_ROF2\Macros\EZLoot.inc
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2020, 08:53:14 pm »

So I downloaded the 3rd file and added it per Chieftan.  Just tested it and it works!! I assumed it was an optional file as the wording said 2 associated files.  I'm sorry, my reading comprehension is poor lol.

Thanks Chieftan and Keranthas also for your suggestions.  Definitely top notch, number one QOL macro! Thank you, Dimur for sharing.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2020, 09:12:32 pm »

there is an EZRloot.inc file?
Guess I haven't bothered to update in quite some time.
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2020, 04:29:46 am »

No Prob, glad it sorted

Dimur added a few month back, to add further QoL, although the EZRloot.inc is an option to add, it doesn't seem to function if not present, you could edit the ezmac.mac and remove the include line, but easier just to have it -)

Thanks again for this Dimur, absolutely love using it, especially at event time  Cheesy

Chief

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64969
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678