Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:19:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EZ Halloween 2019  (Read 7374 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2019, 03:59:24 pm »

Greetings EZ! This is the time of year that we all look forward to! The 2017 event is going once again as it has been a major success and people constantly ask for it to be activated time and time again

You can find some interesting stats on the year that this event was released: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=5468.msg69956#msg69956

Server Changelog
  • T10 boss spawn rates have been increased
  • T10 GSS drop rates have been slightly adjusted up

Event Details
  • A special new zone will be available for players T9+
  • Special Global Halloween drops will appear in all existing tiers (Have been boosted from prior years)
  • The older 2014 Halloween event is also active for those who wish to take advantage of it
  • The event will END on Nov 11th Monday 12PM Noon CDT
  • Double Credits will be available for a limited time
  • Changelog for this event will be kept up to date in this thread and in the in-game
  • Double loot will be available for the weekend until Monday 12PM Noon CDT, turned off during the week and then turned on the following weekend

Event Changes from Prior Years
  • Shade Realms have been upped to 10
  • Lockouts have been removed from Hills of Shade end boss - however the boss can not be attempted to be activated twice in the same exact realm

Files

We hope you guys have a blast and if you liked the event - drop a comment in this thread!

You have unwittingly opened the time rift and allowed me to enter your domain. I should thank you for this, but you are just a simple fool and knew not what your actions would bring. Do you know now what time it is? It is time for me to make an example of you for all this world to witness. Your lifeless corpse will hang from stakes, a reminder of how easily I can sweep your world's inhabitants aside.

"The disciples of Nexus report it has been engulfed in darkness and a spell has been casted upon it.
Meanwhile a strange rift has appeared..."

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 01:35:12 am by Akkadius » Logged

EZ Server GM
Clinicus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 04:53:37 pm »

If you're still around, it looks like we have those zoning issues again that you fixed earlier.

Buffalo, Klynn, etc etc
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 11:08:50 am »

what zoning issues

Clinicus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 12:46:59 pm »

Akka fixed an issue with a bunch of public zones being unavailable.
It happened twice. New instances worked but if you tried to get into certain public zones it would spit you back into the nexus under the world. Fixed now afaik.

Buffalo, Klynn, etc etc
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 03:12:00 pm »

Folks were burning through free zone dynamics through constant instance hopping before we could recycle ones that are being left fast enough. Should be resolved

EZ Server GM
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 04:48:34 pm »

Had a blast again, this special event never disappoints!
Fecs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 05:57:40 am »

Always love the event, thanks for putting it on!
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 09:12:02 am »

Thanks Akkadius for running the event, I had a blast this year. Thank you especially for opening up 10 instances, there was much less drama this time around. Looking forward to the next time we run it, I have a few quests I could not quite finish in time.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 08:44:06 am »

Great event as always, was wondering if it would be possible to release the same stats for this year as you did for the 2017 one you listed in your initial post? That was interesting.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)