Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:02:52 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Include file for building Heroic Resists  (Read 5872 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2021, 08:46:42 pm »

Updated the line to use the ctrl key with pickup up the heroic resist aug so it should not require you to hold the key manually.  I don't know how I feel about further automating the process by filling multiple magic boxes etc as it already addresses the tedium in the click drop requirement.
Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2021, 08:56:00 pm »

Thank you, Dimur, for another QOL macro.  Very helpful!
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2021, 12:22:41 am »

Updated the line to use the ctrl key with pickup up the heroic resist aug so it should not require you to hold the key manually.  I don't know how I feel about further automating the process by filling multiple magic boxes etc as it already addresses the tedium in the click drop requirement.

Thx dimur.
No need for further automation here but it would be cool if it would put 8 stones into an empty box on every macro execution even if there are already boxes with 8 stones. Would that be possible?
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2021, 10:26:30 am »

Dimur: Laiste and some of my chars get the poop error when using the macro?
Why is that?
If I understand the macro correctly it checks if there are more than 2 empty spaces in box and if there are more than 0 stones in bags.. else it returns poop? If so I dont understand why some of my chars get poop and with my warrior everything works fine?
Can you help here plz?
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2021, 03:21:00 pm »

/if (${MagicBoxOpenSlots.Count[-]}>2 && ${HRAugsInBags.Count[-]}>0) {
         /call HRTransferHRAugsToMagicBox
      } else {
         /bc Poop
      }

That looks like where it's happening, I throw in some debug output often to see if the logic fails.  What this first line is doing is making sure you have greater than 2 open slots in the magic box being evaluated and that you have at least one designated heroic aug in any other bag slot.  If this condition fails to be met it just says Poop in your MQ2 window, obviously it should be a more clear message and I will try to get an edit up.

Additionally, this was written when we had 8 bag slots, I don't think it was ever updated for 10.  Do the characters that are seeing this have heroic augs in bags 9 and 10?
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2021, 04:08:17 pm »

Ah bag slot 9 and 10 might cause the problem. Will check that out on monday and give you feedback
wachna

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2021, 03:19:20 am »

https://ibb.co/1vSNt1g

if I put the stones into box number 6 the macro works ... if I put them into box number 5 I get the poop message

edit: ahhhhhh I get it .. box number 5 is actually box number 9 ... oh ok that makes sense now
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:24:46 am by wachna » Logged
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2021, 09:43:41 am »

Updated the logic to add the additional 2 bag slots we have access to, link updated as well.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)