Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:04:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gem Collector  (Read 3850 times)
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2020, 03:40:34 am »

anyone know whats changed ... jumped instant into Overthere but after i seen MSG pops for it but he was not there + zone are empty ... he got new zone to pop ?

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 05:21:28 am »

He was removed from the game ages ago, although spawn text still appears, that needs removing tbh
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:23:50 am by RedDwarf » Logged

Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 01:39:14 pm »

ahh thanks !

stales

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 07:11:58 pm »

If you looking for npc that drops ez credits Advisor Svartmane drops them the last time I check. They are rare and he is rare to get to spawn but he did drop them.
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 07:01:11 pm »

WTF: any delay on Advisor Svartmane ? i get him pop load my monk and when im there with my monk and ready to run to em he is already despawned maybe 2mins it took me to reach that spot ...

Miriya

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 08:03:23 pm »

Did you have another toon in the zone when you logged in your monk?  I'm not sure if that's the case but I think having an extra toon in the zone prevents the named from despawning.

I could be wrong, of course.
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 08:05:29 pm »

yes, i farmed ( killed ) with my big warrior and at the moment where it pops i load my monk and didnt leaved at this time !

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 07:12:46 am »

I have never seen him de-spawn while actively playing in the zone

I did find a while back to have multiple characters in there or characters wanting masters, even while solo zp farming essences.
Some free AAs and resists if needed for alts

Playing total solo, I tended to get disconnected dam quick if not active and any corpses/essence bosses were gone after re-logging back in which only takes a couple of mins, if that. Did the Warrior disconnect while switched to loading monk?

Bottom line, I always had a few characters in there, seemed the afk code acts very fast in that zone, it stopped my issues, although i haven't done it recently so may have altered

Red

Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 09:44:14 am »

no, each toon got own Account and first time i had that issue ... but however just wondering if anyother maybe got that issue anytime ... but for now i will always load that char who need essence and park anywhere

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 02:56:22 pm »

Hate Removed gem collector because i kept winning to pvp fights, I even tried to teach people how to beat me in pvp just to keep hate from removing it, but he still did, thats basicly why I left the server, I was basicly punished for being good at something.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Ginge
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 04:46:55 pm »

Hate Removed gem collector because i kept winning to pvp fights, I even tried to teach people how to beat me in pvp just to keep hate from removing it, but he still did, thats basicly why I left the server, I was basicly punished for being good at something.

Well it's a hate free zone now so mosey on by one day Shocked

Tank
Poker-ecaf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 08:05:33 pm »

i remember Rent did pvp event and i win with just T9 vs UA geared guys ... just lost once at final fight becouse of no movement allow XD

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64979
  • Total Topics: 5051
  • Online Today: 104
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)