Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:39:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Event  (Read 2108 times)
wolfegunr

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2020, 07:24:43 am »

I know we had an early event due to people being at home for quarantine and it was awesome, but we missed doing anything for memorial day this year and a lot of people are still out of work for another week and a half. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have a weekend event or something. I for one will be working long hours the rest of the summer and wont be able to get on much after this next week.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Kinetix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 05:43:53 pm »

I know we had an early event due to people being at home for quarantine and it was awesome, but we missed doing anything for memorial day this year and a lot of people are still out of work for another week and a half. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have a weekend event or something. I for one will be working long hours the rest of the summer and wont be able to get on much after this next week.

Yes please!
kendiian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 02:21:03 pm »

How about a Fathers day event Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats